BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I really enjoy using this concealer! With this I honestly do not see the need to buy a high end concealer. This concealer is very long lasting, and it doesn't slide off of your face (unless you are sweating). It has a nice coverage so you don't have to wear layers and layers of it. The application is really easy as well. I definitely recommend this concealer.
Vilma V.
Helsinki
I heard so much hype about this product so i had to buy it on my trip to Germany. The store i visited had two colors of this and i picked light, which is a good color for me when i'm bit tanned. It's super easy to apply and it really freshen ups your look :)
Christina E.
Yes! I totally love that this was voted a best buy!! I love love this concealer and I love the applicator! The concealer works great, i love how well the color matches my skin and foundation. The price is not expensive and you get a great buy for your money.
Kelly D.
Brighton, MA
This is a great concealer at an even better price. I think what really makes this product take the cake is the applicator! It's so easy to use, and a little goes a long way. I have tried many luxury concealers and this is one of my standout faves and staples!
Crystal P.
This has got to be the best full coverage drugstore concealer!!! I like how it has a no mess applicator that fits perfectly in the under eye area. If you set it with a powder, it won't move or crease on you. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
This is an amazing drug store concealer! It gives medium to full coverage. It's my favorite drugstore concealer. It does not crease which is my favorite part and one of the harder things to find in a concealer. I'm halfway through mine and getting ready to repurchase!
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product. I took a lot of time trying many drugstore concealers and was never satisfied. Not wanting to spend $$$ on a high end concealer, I almost caved until I heard that this was a dupe for Tarte Shape Tape. I’ve never tried the Tarte product but I can say this this Mabelline product is full coverage and never creases. I’m already on my second tube!
Michelle M.
Rio Rico, AZ
Favorite concealer ever. I would not trade this for any high end concealer. Does not crease throughout the day. Full coverage. I rarely get any sleep any more since I've had my baby. I have very dark circles but with this no one would notice. I like having an extra one in my purse just in case. I love it and definitely recommend to anyone who needs a concealer
Miranda K.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This product is super easy to use and blends very nicely. I like the sponge because after I put some on it's easy to spread out with my fingers or a makeup brush, however, I am not entirely sure how sanitary it is. I regularly clean my makeup brushes, so the sponge is definitely a downside. Other than that, it's super easy to use and really conceals well.
Xiomara G.
this is my second time purchasing this concealer and i use it to cover my dark circles as well as blemishes here and there. i'm not a fan of the applicator as i would want something more sanitary. i would recommend to others that want a cheap drugstore concealer that blends well and covers dark circles
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?