BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Dayre R.
miami, FL
Before, I was using the Naked Skin Urban Decay Concealer in the wrong skin tone for me: Light Warm. It was too yellow for my skin. I'd heard great things about this concealer and I decided to give it a go since it was so cost-effective. Best decision of my LIFE. Totally my skin tone, I use it under my eyes every day and to give a natural coverage when I get pimples/red spots, works great.
Jen F.
Concord, NC
I can't really figure out how I feel about this. On one hand, I like the formula, it blends well, doesn't crease, crack, or dry out my undereye. On the flip side, it doesn't do a damn thing to cover my dark circles so I have to use another concealer with it, which I don't love the idea of. I don't really notice that it's done anything anti aging for me either.
Jaimie R.
I love this concealer! I have compared it to many high end concealers and its just as good of not better time and time again! Don't get caught without it! Its a great buildable formula so you can always look refreshed even from long nights of studying!
Alexandra Abigail G.
This is my favorite concealer for its quality and price! I love how it applies so smoothly and blurs out my dark circles. It really does the job of brightening the under eye area. Make sure to get your correct shade! I highly recommend this product for anybody! I love this stuff! I am almost completely done with mine and will need to purchase another one soon!
Bernice v.
Garland, TX
this stuff is great!! i love how easy and smooth it is to blend i like to blend mine with the beauty blender it make all my dark circles disapear i dont really care for their packaging tho and i like how it is build able yes i would definitely buy again
Taylor S.
El Cajon , CA
Review for: Fair more...
I watched plenty of my favorite beauty influencers use this in their drug store hauls so I had to go and try it! Let me tell you! This product is everything you want in a concealer! It covers everything with flawless coverage and highlights the perfect contour! The formula is so creamy and natural it's so bendable! It's so hard to stray from this product!
member-c0953ae5c
I have used this product everyday since I got it and I have nothing but good things to say about it. It just gives you that perfect amount of coverage for every day.
Paola B.
I love this base, it's perfect when you go out at night to a party and you need the makeup to last you all night. You can buy it at any pharmacy, Wallgreens, JC Penny etc. I LOVEEE IT BUY THAT. Compare with others this is better because it dont make resiuos in your face
Jill D.
Green bay, WI
I actually started using this because my teenager loved it so much. It's amazing for undereye and small blemishes. I think it makes me look more awake lol! It holds up well all day and is well worth the money. We are believers! You should try this one out!
Stefanie M.
Peoria, IL
Even though this product is not marketed as a brightener it can also be used as that if you happen to get one shade too light like me. It offers a light coverage so definitely not for those with heavy dark circles. The sponge is easy to use and convenient though highly unhygienic or sanitary. It is a great product, does not seem to dry or crease on me plus it isn't too expensive at least in the states from most places.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?