BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
I saw a lot of talk about using this concealer for under the eyes and decided to try it out. It is not as covering as I'd hoped. It seems to really accentuate the lines under my eyes and offers minimal coverage. I do love the packaging and the soft puff applicator.
Tayanis T.
This is an okay concealer, something I would recommend for people in their teens. Reason being is that it doesn't do to much to hide the under eyes. Another reason being that it can easily build bacteria in the product itself because of the brush. One thing it is great for is using as a eyelid primer and hiding small dark spots oher than that I had no use with it.
Kimberly S.
Lansdale, PA
Love this for the under eye area! I like to blend this product out with my finger and set it with a transparent/translucent powder to ensure minimal creasing. I take the sponge applicator off and use it without it - something about the sponge freaks me out!
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product. I took a lot of time trying many drugstore concealers and was never satisfied. Not wanting to spend $$$ on a high end concealer, I almost caved until I heard that this was a dupe for Tarte Shape Tape. I’ve never tried the Tarte product but I can say this this Mabelline product is full coverage and never creases. I’m already on my second tube!
Ranee M.
Erie, IL
Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this! I use it after my BB cream and before my powder. I lightly apply under my eyes and on any blemish areas then lightly rub or tap in with finger. I have even used it as a highlighter! It rolls on so nicely. Hasn't irritated my skin and lasts all day! I think it is actually helping the dark circles out!!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I'm a huge fan of concealers, and this is one of the best drugstore concealer ever! Ir really erase (or hide) dark circles and make my make up look even better and much more professional!
The price is great and the quality deserve five stars!Love this product!
francesca m.
love love love!! i swear by this concealer. i will never go to another drug store concealer lol. literally this covers so much and it's so easy to blend out, i can't explain how much i love this. the only thing i don't like is how fast it goes 😭 other than that love!
Bonnie H.
I use the pink/ brightener one and it works very well when I have lighter dark circles(when they're darker I have to use a base). but I love the consistency and coverage. great formula and works at brightening my under eye without looking like Donald trump lmao
alyssa c.
Hanford, CA
This product has been hyped up all over social media and expecially youtube i was not satisfied with the over all look left a weird constancy on the face and really didn't cover up much. Still looking fir a good concealer with will stay in p

lace and hold up.
Miranda K.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This product is super easy to use and blends very nicely. I like the sponge because after I put some on it's easy to spread out with my fingers or a makeup brush, however, I am not entirely sure how sanitary it is. I regularly clean my makeup brushes, so the sponge is definitely a downside. Other than that, it's super easy to use and really conceals well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?