BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Alma A.
Northlake, IL
This is my go to concealer for everyday use. So easy to apply with the sponge applicator. I apply then wait a few minutes before I start to blend with a beauty blender for a smooth result. Make sure your under eye is moisturized before applying to avoid creasing.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I liked these concealers coverage a lot, I quit using them thought because I hated the sponge. Now that I have figured out you can rip the sponge off and still have the lid and use the product, I love them all over again like I just picked them up at the store.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer read and watched great reviews about this product. Took out the top sponge as many recommended. Feels like it's drying my eyes. Willing to stick it through and play with it more to make it work. Good price.
Nedra P.
West Columbia, WV
I have every concealer from drugstore to high end! And this is the best concealer on the market! I use it daily. I'm on my 3 tube and already have 2 back ups! I will always use it. It covers my dark colors. I also have a shade lighter to use as a highlighter. I gave them as gifts to my friends and every person I gave them to have fallen in love as well. I recommend
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Love this concealer. Dries down matte. Doesn't crease at all even when I bake. Sits Nicky on the skin can be a little drying if you have dry skin but not terribly. Would recommend to others. I would not put this in a freelance make up kit due to sanitary issues.
Tammy
Personally, the concealer didn't work for under my eyes but it worked well for other areas of my face. My under eyes are just very particular and tend to almost reject most concealers, maybe because of the formulation. The sponge-tip applicator seems unsanitary so I just emptied it out into a small plastic container and used a clean brush to dip into the product instead.
Layla E.
Great buy at the drugstore. For around $7 it can definitely compete with high end products. It blends best with my fingers and sets very good. The second I put it on I FELL IN LOVE. It creases a little but that's because my eye area is oily. Very very good though!
Maricruz A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is definitely my go to concealer! Having dark circles, I've always struggled to find a good concealer that doesn't look cakey or sink in to the lines around my eyes, but after reading several reviews on it i decided to give it a try and it has now become one of the must have products in my makeup bag! It conceals my dark circles and even covers up any stubborn acne!
Sharmae H.
richmond
For the price it's amazing but I wish they had more brightening ones. It does what it says and by that I mean covering dark circles. It's really easy to use but the sponge freaks me out idk if I'm able to clean it or not. Good for under eye but not covering blemishes
Katelyn E.
This is by far the best drug store concealer I've tried. I'm not going to say it doesn't crease because I feel like it's impossible to find a concealer that doesn't crease a bit. This one creases a bit and is a little cakey on dry spots but I love the coverage.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?