BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Lizbeth V.
There are so many concealers on the market, but nothing beats this Maybelline concealer. It is effective and super inexpensive. It does not crease under the eyes or look cakey. I use it on its own or with a brush to apply. Highly recommend! Always have it on hand.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Doesn't settle in fine lines or wrinkles. Super easy application and has a very light feel. Blends out beautifully and brightens under my eyes. It wears really well and still looks great even at the end of he day. I will definitely repurchase.
Brianna E.
Anderson, SC
This concealer is so silky and so creaseless! No matter what I do for my under eye, I ALWAYS crease. until this concealer!!! This concealer sits beautifully under the eye, very easy to blend, and covers my dark circles completely!! I recommend this to everyone having a problem with creasing under the eye!!!
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Purchased this product mainly because I have dark circles and I read a lot of great reviews about it. It didn't disappoint, it covered my under eye circles very well. Although I'm not too sure about it being a "treatment", it definitely does the job in concealing.
Valerie L.
This is my favorite everyday concealer! It is buildable, so you can achieve almost any look with this. It looks natural and never gives off the cakey concealer impression. In addition to undereye concealing, I particularly like this for blemish cover up, as the sponge tip applicator adds full coverage to red spots with just one dab.
Cierra N.
The absolute best concealer. its thick and creamy and the applicator is very nice. you do need to set it or will crease but once set it will stay all day until you take it off. it covers my dark circles flawlessly. it also blends with my foundation really nicely
Fatima G.
Corp Christi, TX
Only concealer i use it works amazing it's one of my holy grail products ! I love the fact it applies so smoothly and blends super well , although I dislike the fact it settles in my creases , and it covers super well. I would definitely recommend it to others !
Ciara B.
Love this concealer. I'm in my 20s and ai know most of the people using this product are not in their 40s and up. It says age rewind on the bottle -- that's why I was hesitant of buying it at first. But I love this product. It is my favorite concealer next to the L.A. Girl pro concealer. I use the Maybelline on top of my other concealer. It is amazing!! I use the shade honey
Kelly R.
Wilmington, NC
I have tried everything from expensive stuff to supper cheep, let me tell you this is by far the best stuff I have found so far. It is great. It's easy. And it covers your dark circles up great. If you want something that works I would really try this before you try anything else.
Shiara R.
Hayward, CA
This concealer is great for highlighting and dark circles, but that is it. I expected more from this concealer considering all the amazing reviews I've read about it. It has no coverage when it comes to hiding blemishes and thats what i look for in a concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?