BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Camila L.
Colton, CA
Maybelline instant rewind eraser dark circles concealer is perfect for a medium coverage a good amount of coverage. It won't give you full coverage though. This concealer lasts about 6 hours. I don't like the application brush because it can create a lot bacteria.
Brittany G.
Albuquerque, NM
This concealer is great! I actually really like the applicator and how it applies to the skin. It makes application super easy and fast. I also love the way it helps conceal and brighten the skin! Overall great concealer and I have purchased this multiple times.
Yajaira S.
This is the best concealer I've tried so far its long lasting.
The tip of the product has a sponge and the product is "sent" to the sponge. I honestly love how it is used the sponge is so soft there are no problems applying it, and its so easy to blend. I think the coverage is great for a drugstore product.
Christie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This concealer is good. I originally bought the one thats too light for my skin-tone so it looked weird. Once I got the right color, it looked way better. Its a bit thin and the spongy packaging carries bacteria. I feel like it might be breaking me out as well.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Doesn't settle in fine lines or wrinkles. Super easy application and has a very light feel. Blends out beautifully and brightens under my eyes. It wears really well and still looks great even at the end of he day. I will definitely repurchase.
Molly B.
Hudson, FL
I love this concealer, it covers up the dark under eye circles in the morning. I love how simple it is to apply & use. It's easily one of my favorite concealers, I love the applicator. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who struggles with dark circles!
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Purchased this product mainly because I have dark circles and I read a lot of great reviews about it. It didn't disappoint, it covered my under eye circles very well. Although I'm not too sure about it being a "treatment", it definitely does the job in concealing.
Elda G.
I really enjoy this comcealer. I feel that it works best for mature skin since it's so lightweight. It did good a good job with my dark circles. Defenitely buildable!!
Ciara B.
Love this concealer. I'm in my 20s and ai know most of the people using this product are not in their 40s and up. It says age rewind on the bottle -- that's why I was hesitant of buying it at first. But I love this product. It is my favorite concealer next to the L.A. Girl pro concealer. I use the Maybelline on top of my other concealer. It is amazing!! I use the shade honey
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Light more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is a great drug store concealer. It's my go to for drug store concealer. I love the formula and have no problem with creasing at all. I have repurchased this concealer many times and will continue to repurchase in the future.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?