BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Rosa C.
This is a very good concealer. I don't have much darkness under my eyes, but the little I do have it cover beautifully. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the spongetip. It just seems very unsanitary to me so I pulled it off and use a brush to apply the product.
Kimberly M.
san antonio
I love this concealer! I keep running out and repurchasing this because it honestly does what its supposed to do CONCEAL. i put it under my eyes, my nose, and any where theres redness or a blemish. it doesn't budge once you set it. the formula isn't thick and cakey its actually really light once you blend it out. def recommend to those who want a cheap alternative.
member-c80c6
My favorite drug store concealer, I have maybe about 10 of these to stock up I truly think this is worth the price you pay for the full coverage look you want. Love it
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I liked these concealers coverage a lot, I quit using them thought because I hated the sponge. Now that I have figured out you can rip the sponge off and still have the lid and use the product, I love them all over again like I just picked them up at the store.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I know tons of people like this product already. But i don't think the pink brightened and yellow naturalized are talked about enough. They color correct and conceal. Better then higher end brand's. I can't live without it I will always repurchase. Holy grail status!
Sam C.
Great product, okay coverage. Didn't flake on my acne spots or anything. Didn't mix well with the foundations I used. The under eye brightening creased on me every time no matter what. If you get the one for under eyes, keep in mind it has a salmon tint to it to help hide dark circled, and won't work for the rest of your face. Covered under eye circles great, though. Good for contouring, but not great.
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
I got this as a gift and I loved it. The only thing I would say that isn't so good about it is that the sponge takes up a lot of the liquid, which is a con for me, also one tube doesn't last as long as you think it would. Otherwise, everything about this is good.
Ethan D.
Palmdale , CA
It has very good coverage but it creases under the eyes . I use it more as a spot concealer for my face because I don't like the way it looks and feels under my eyes . Many people say it doesn't crease but for me it tends to crease and bunch up under my eyes even after I set it with powder
Chelsea C.
I use this daily at work to touch up redness anywhere on my face. I have a stick at my desk and one in my purse!! Love it !!! It covers blemishes really well and hides my oily skin too. I use it for more than just the undereye because the coverage is excellent!
Ioana R.
This is absolutely everything! My holy grail to hide my horrendous law school dark circles! The pigmentation is incredible and the texture feels so silky. Very easy to apply, lasts a long time because of how pigmented the concealer is so you only need a little (:
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?