BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Fatima G.
Corp Christi, TX
Only concealer i use it works amazing it's one of my holy grail products ! I love the fact it applies so smoothly and blends super well , although I dislike the fact it settles in my creases , and it covers super well. I would definitely recommend it to others !
Molly B.
Hudson, FL
I love this concealer, it covers up the dark under eye circles in the morning. I love how simple it is to apply & use. It's easily one of my favorite concealers, I love the applicator. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who struggles with dark circles!
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Love this concealer. Dries down matte. Doesn't crease at all even when I bake. Sits Nicky on the skin can be a little drying if you have dry skin but not terribly. Would recommend to others. I would not put this in a freelance make up kit due to sanitary issues.
Ashley J.
I absolutely love this concealer. I have dark circles under my eyes and this helps to conceal them. The coverage is great and blends easily. If you have a hard time finding your perfect shade, I suggest mixing two colors to get your ideal shade. This is a staple in my makeup collection.
Kelly R.
Wilmington, NC
I have tried everything from expensive stuff to supper cheep, let me tell you this is by far the best stuff I have found so far. It is great. It's easy. And it covers your dark circles up great. If you want something that works I would really try this before you try anything else.
Anna S.
Chattanooga, TN
Ok...so I've used high-end concealers (Nars, Tarte, Too Faced, etc) and those are great but I have a hard time spending $20+ on a tiny tube. This age rewind is amazing and affordable. The tip makes it so easy to apply and it blends out flawlessly. I use the brightener and the neutralizer. Love this concealer!!
Elizabeth M.
This concealer works great. I've got combo skin and I use it. I use the brightening one for under my eyes. They have a lot of shades. I want to try another one for blemishes. It comes with a brush applicator connected to the bottle, so it's convenient packaging.
Heather B.
I have dark circles under my eyes which seem to be from nothing more than heredity. :( I've always been self concious about them and tried everything imaginable to cover them up. This is the first product I've ever found that not only covered them but held up through most of the day. I really love this product.
Valerie L.
This is my favorite everyday concealer! It is buildable, so you can achieve almost any look with this. It looks natural and never gives off the cakey concealer impression. In addition to undereye concealing, I particularly like this for blemish cover up, as the sponge tip applicator adds full coverage to red spots with just one dab.
SHABANA B.
Stockton, CA
This concealer brighten my dark under-eye circles. A great concealer blends well. Good coverage and also really helps to brighten under eye... I gave 4 stars because I don't like the sponge tip applicator.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?