BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Fizza S.
Review for: Medium more...
I was so excited to get this however when I did it I was so disappointed because it didn't work for my dark circles and dry skin it just my dark circles grayish looking.
Tatum L.
Review for: Brightener more...
This concealer is good. The only thing I really don't like about it is the sponge applicator. I find that taking it off and using a concealer brush to apply is easier. It always saves you some product because the sponge just absorbed it. Other than that, I love the finish of it. I love the way it sets with powder, I love how full coverage it is without looking/ feeling cakey.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
A great everyday concealer! I have under eye bags and dry under eyes as well.This product minimizes the appearance and even improves it over time. It's very creamy and blends in easily. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't always go for a full face of makeup but wants to brighten the appearance for everyday.
Alyssa F.
I love this stuff! It glides on smooth and is very blend-able! It covers up my dark circles and eyelid discoloration! It evens out the skin tone around my eyes and gives me a very awake look! I highly recommend this! I am almost done my tube and am planning on buying a new one very soon! The only con is that it can crease, but to fix that just apply a light dust of power and you will be good to go!
Julie W.
columbia, MD
I love this concealer because of how lightweight it is. The formula is more watery than anything, and because of this, it doesn't offer as much coverage as a creamier 'thicker' concealer. I still love it though because the coverage is still pretty good, especially when used with a corrector. It doesn't cake up around the eyes since the formula is lighter and not as thick.
Jennifer S.
Alexandria, VA
This summer I became frustrated with having a decent color on my face, but those stubborn dark circles under my eyes. I also hated having to wear a face full of makeup amidst the sweat and swimming pools just to make my eyes look light and bright. I grabbed this product from Wal-Mart as a spur of the moment purchase and absolutely love it! This is an excellent way for me to get coverage without a full and unnecessary facial application.
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
I didn't think this was anything to write home about. I bought it to cover dark circles and I don't think it did that great of a job. It is more moisturizing than other brands I have used (which is a positive because if you use a drying under eye concealer it will accentuate any fine lines). Otherwise I would not buy it again and I was not impressed with the level of coverage.
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have seen a lot of people use this and rave about it but I was actually disappointed with this product. I found that it creases. Once I saw that it creased I thought maybe I was applying too much so I tried applying less but then it wasn't enough coverage and it still creased. I even set it with some powder both times and it still creased. Not impressed with this product because creasing is a big no no when it comes to concealers!!
Emily G.
One of the only concealers that does what it claims. It covers. I love this. Plus the applicator makes applying super easy. I know some have qualms about sponge tip but it doesn't bother me. I use the neutralizer and medium shades. Once applied I actually look like I got a full nights rest, which never actually happpens. Works better than most high end concealers I have used.
Heidi F.
SAN Leandro
Review for: Medium more...
I have tried so many concealers and I heard about this one off of youtube.  It has become my absolute favorite!  I use it over my foundation to cover dark circles and on my cheeks for redness.  It blends nicely, doesn't sink into fine lines and sets well with setting powder.  This is a great drugstore find!  One that I will continue to purchase.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?