BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Sharmae H.
richmond
For the price it's amazing but I wish they had more brightening ones. It does what it says and by that I mean covering dark circles. It's really easy to use but the sponge freaks me out idk if I'm able to clean it or not. Good for under eye but not covering blemishes
Ciara B.
Love this concealer. I'm in my 20s and ai know most of the people using this product are not in their 40s and up. It says age rewind on the bottle -- that's why I was hesitant of buying it at first. But I love this product. It is my favorite concealer next to the L.A. Girl pro concealer. I use the Maybelline on top of my other concealer. It is amazing!! I use the shade honey
Alma A.
Northlake, IL
This is my go to concealer for everyday use. So easy to apply with the sponge applicator. I apply then wait a few minutes before I start to blend with a beauty blender for a smooth result. Make sure your under eye is moisturized before applying to avoid creasing.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my go to under eye concealer. I doesn't crease and blends nicely. It has a great wear time. I plan to try the brightening version next. The only downside it the sponge tip can get clogged. I am going to try and remove it to clean it.
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
Review for: Medium, Honey more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I keep two colors with me depending on my tan. I have bought a ton of high end concealer and I still reach for this. After proper setting with powder I'll get me though 8 hours of work. It's super affordable and has a huge range of shades! Amazing!
Joeyy C.
Maybelline is really hitting it out of the ballpark with this product! I am a first time user, and Imwas pleasantly surprised with how long it lasted on my skin! After a month of using this product I could really see the difference in my skin! I love this stuff!
Kelsey W.
I love this concealer. I don't necessary use it for the concealer aspect of it but more of a highlight. I don't necessarily like the applicator because I feel that it soaks up a lot of the product and it's easy to go through one pretty quick. Easy to blend and easy to use. Just wish the packaging was different!
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Purchased this product mainly because I have dark circles and I read a lot of great reviews about it. It didn't disappoint, it covered my under eye circles very well. Although I'm not too sure about it being a "treatment", it definitely does the job in concealing.
Maricruz A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is definitely my go to concealer! Having dark circles, I've always struggled to find a good concealer that doesn't look cakey or sink in to the lines around my eyes, but after reading several reviews on it i decided to give it a try and it has now become one of the must have products in my makeup bag! It conceals my dark circles and even covers up any stubborn acne!
Missy C.
One of the best concealer out there, especially for under the eyes. I use this product daily, whether it's a light make up day or a full on face. It brightens your face while hiding bags and dark circles, doesn't crease, and blends really well. Definitely a go-to!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?