BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite concealer. It is really lightweight and works on my dark circles. The best part of it? The price. You don't have to pay for high brand prices. So glad it made the list for the Choices Award.
Karen M.
Wylie, TX
Love this concealer! This is my favorite go to concealer for the under eye and dark spots. Lasts all day without creasing for an affordable price. Has great color and coverage. Wish there was more product in the tube. I will buy again, however as otherwise I love it!
Maria N.
Acampo, CA
My go to concealer gives me full coverage for my undereye blends smoothly onto skin. I prefer to blend concealer out with beauty blender. It is buildable and packaging is easy to work with it has a nice soft applicator for easy application. I recommend this product !
Kirsten S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this concealer! It has amazing coverage and it doesn't break your bank! I have always had HORRIBLE dark circles and this covered them completely with only two coats. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who struggles with covering dark circles!
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
This is by far the best concealer on the market. I have with age gained sun spots , unwanted freckles , and dark circles under my eyes. When I use this product you can not see my sun spots at all and dark circles disappear. So excited to continue purchasing this one.
Shana D.
Krebs
Love this product as a concealer/brightener. It never settles into fine lines or wrinkles. When I'm out of tarte shape tape I use this. Someday I use only this with my foundation. I actually like the sponge. But I only use it on myself so I don't feel like I'm spreading bacteria. My only wish to Maybelline products is that they start making their makeup transfer proof.
Amanda J.
Modesto, CA
Love love love this concealer so much! I always have issues with concealers that stray but this one I found stays in place. It covers up my dark eyes circles so much better than high end makeup products. I would and have recommended this product to many of my friends.
Adlemy N.
Kingsburg , CA
YESSSS! I love this product it is my holy grail concealer and affordable as well. Good amount of product. I usually don't conceal on a daily basis just when am going out to an event but it last really good and blends really well. Looks really nice as a highlight base.
Natasha M.
Portland, OR
I am not a huge fan of the sponge tip applicator. It seems very unsanitary. However, I enjoy the product. It is long lasting, and it is an affordable option. I find it best for under eye concealing. I would definitely recommend this to others who use concealers daily.

Ayasha K.
I used to love this product as it was my first concealer. Now that I have tried other concealers this is not my favorite, I don't know why everyone raves about it. I don't find that it has that much coverage and it doesn't really brighten my underlies at all.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?