BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this concealer for getting rid of my dark circles under my eyes. It's creamy and thick without being overly thick. It's really easy to apply and blend out. I love the sponge applicator. I've heard the foundation isn't great, but the concealer works really well.
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
I didn't think this was anything to write home about. I bought it to cover dark circles and I don't think it did that great of a job. It is more moisturizing than other brands I have used (which is a positive because if you use a drying under eye concealer it will accentuate any fine lines). Otherwise I would not buy it again and I was not impressed with the level of coverage.
LeAnn R.
Rockwell City, IA
I just started using this a week ago, and I love it! The results were instant. My skin looked so much more clear and smooth, and I got a ton of compliments from my co-workers when I first started using it, they all asked what was different about it, it was amazing!
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have seen a lot of people use this and rave about it but I was actually disappointed with this product. I found that it creases. Once I saw that it creased I thought maybe I was applying too much so I tried applying less but then it wasn't enough coverage and it still creased. I even set it with some powder both times and it still creased. Not impressed with this product because creasing is a big no no when it comes to concealers!!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite concealer. It is really lightweight and works on my dark circles. The best part of it? The price. You don't have to pay for high brand prices. So glad it made the list for the Choices Award.
Emily G.
One of the only concealers that does what it claims. It covers. I love this. Plus the applicator makes applying super easy. I know some have qualms about sponge tip but it doesn't bother me. I use the neutralizer and medium shades. Once applied I actually look like I got a full nights rest, which never actually happpens. Works better than most high end concealers I have used.
Rachel C.
Lake Butler, FL
Tried MANY concealers but this 1 is AMAZING. Very creamy and with just 1 twist goes on so smooth and a long way. Instantly covers dark circles and blends like a dream. A MUST and worth way more than its resonable price. Also so easy to find your shade!! BUY THIS ASAP!!
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
I love this product! The brightener shade is the perfect pinky shade to brighten up my under-eye, and the Neutralizer shade cancels out my dark circles. They also double as hightlighters/contours for my fair skin. The packaging could be better, but I truly love these.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
This is by far the best concealer on the market. I have with age gained sun spots , unwanted freckles , and dark circles under my eyes. When I use this product you can not see my sun spots at all and dark circles disappear. So excited to continue purchasing this one.
Emily T.
Austin, TX
This concealer is one of my favorites and a plus is the price!! It's also sold every drug store near me and Ulta which I frequently go to. The only problem I have found is the color selection. The lightest color is to pink for my skin tone and the next shade up has yellow under tones which I want but it matches my skin tone almost perfectly. So I try to only use this on days I don't wear bronzer or contour.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?