BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Yaletza P.
Best drugstore concealer. It's easy to apply. You hair turn the top part and it bring up concealer to the sponge. I think the little sponge on top is a nice touch. This concealer isn't to liquidy is a little thick but very easy to blend and spread out. It really does cover all you imperfections. Love it ! ❤️
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I liked these concealers coverage a lot, I quit using them thought because I hated the sponge. Now that I have figured out you can rip the sponge off and still have the lid and use the product, I love them all over again like I just picked them up at the store.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Love this concealer. Dries down matte. Doesn't crease at all even when I bake. Sits Nicky on the skin can be a little drying if you have dry skin but not terribly. Would recommend to others. I would not put this in a freelance make up kit due to sanitary issues.
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
I got this as a gift and I loved it. The only thing I would say that isn't so good about it is that the sponge takes up a lot of the liquid, which is a con for me, also one tube doesn't last as long as you think it would. Otherwise, everything about this is good.
Zoë M.
Denton, TX
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer This product does a really great job at covering dark circles and making your skin look perfect! The price is awesome and the little applicator is pretty cool to me! My only complaint is that need to widen their shade range, I'm extremely pale and need an almost white concealer lol.
Elizabeth M.
This concealer works great. I've got combo skin and I use it. I use the brightening one for under my eyes. They have a lot of shades. I want to try another one for blemishes. It comes with a brush applicator connected to the bottle, so it's convenient packaging.
Cierra N.
The absolute best concealer. its thick and creamy and the applicator is very nice. you do need to set it or will crease but once set it will stay all day until you take it off. it covers my dark circles flawlessly. it also blends with my foundation really nicely
Chelsea C.
I use this daily at work to touch up redness anywhere on my face. I have a stick at my desk and one in my purse!! Love it !!! It covers blemishes really well and hides my oily skin too. I use it for more than just the undereye because the coverage is excellent!
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my go to under eye concealer. I doesn't crease and blends nicely. It has a great wear time. I plan to try the brightening version next. The only downside it the sponge tip can get clogged. I am going to try and remove it to clean it.
Layla E.
Great buy at the drugstore. For around $7 it can definitely compete with high end products. It blends best with my fingers and sets very good. The second I put it on I FELL IN LOVE. It creases a little but that's because my eye area is oily. Very very good though!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?