BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Jaritzel R.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this item a few weeks ago and ive only used it for special ocasions but i have to say Best Best dark circles coverage I've ever had in years!
I'm pregnant and i don't get too sleep well at night and this is just a miracle for when you need that full on coverage.
Brigid T.
This is one of the best under eye concealers I've used from the drugstore! It goes on really nicely and doesn't cake up on my dry under eyes. It blends out really nicely. One bad thing about it is you have to twist it a lot to get the product out but otherwise I love it!
Sarah C.
19401
Holy grail item!!! I use he brightening one to highlight my face. It's super easy to blend. You don't want to use too much because then it'll look cakey. It can settle into fine lines under the eyes but over its a pretty great product! I've gone through a few tubes already
Emily L.
For the price point, this concealer is great! I like the little fluffy applicator tip that it comes with. I do wish that there was a better shade range for darker gals, but I personally like it. It's not my HG concealer and I don't reach for it often, but it gets the job done!
Bailey C.
Rochester, MN
This concealer is great, light and natural coverage. I find that it doesn't actually cover my dark circles as well as the Maybelline Fit Me concealer but it's much nicer to highlight my face with because it's a lot more light weight. I find myself grabbing this one on my "no makeup makeup days". I like it overall but I am not a fan of the applicator, I prefer the doe foot applicator.
Brittany S.
Cisne, IL
Hands down one of my favorite concealers!!!! It covers my dark under eye and is easy to blend with a beauty blender. I prefer it over other concealers because its lightweight. I can count on it to cover any ance i have ! I would recommend this to others any chance i get
Amanda H.
I am so glad this concealer won in the Influenster best drug store concealer! It has always been my favorite and I can buy it without feeling like I spent a fortune! He does a great job covering any bump or blimpish! It is a must have ladies! I'll continue to buy forever!
Moni A.
I first bought this concealer to just play around with it and to try it on. I had trouble applying it and how to use it, so I looked up youtube videos to see how to properly put this concealer on. It covers up my dark circles and it after a few weeks it was starting to erase my dark circles. Now when I put it on it makes me look more wide awake in the morning when I go to school!
Nallely G.
My holy grail of concealer! This is by far the best one I've found. It goes on so smooth and it covers even and perfectly! So perfect that sometimes I ski foundation and just go straight to it! I love love love it and I am so glad that it won 2016 Reviewer' Choice Awards.
Patricia B.
Wharton, NJ
I love this concealer for hiding my dark under eye circles and brightening up that area. It's so affordable and it's one of the best ones I've ever tried, drugstore or high end! The sponge applicator feels cool on the skin when you apply, it's very squishy. I have a shade a little lighter than my normal skin tone but I have yet to try the brightening shade and the corrector shade!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?