BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Brittany S.
Cisne, IL
Hands down one of my favorite concealers!!!! It covers my dark under eye and is easy to blend with a beauty blender. I prefer it over other concealers because its lightweight. I can count on it to cover any ance i have ! I would recommend this to others any chance i get
Jackie G.
I love this concealer...like it just does a great job for an everyday makeup routine! It's not like super thick but it's not funny and see through either. You can definitely build coverage with it as well. I totally recommend especially for problem areas like blemishes!
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
I never had a problem with dark under eye circles until that past year or so. This stuff works soo wonderfully for covering up those problem areas. It's a lightweight formula and blends so well into your skin while still providing great coverage. I don't know how well this would work for blemishes on other parts of your face, but if you need to cover those dark circles, try this!
Kelly R.
This is a full coverage concealer. A bit too much for my liking, but that's personal preference. it does last all day. I can't imagine that the sponge applicator is really all that sanitary, even when you're only using it yourself. I can't attest to the "anti aging" properties of this, but I can't imagine that anything in here is in high enough percentage to make any difference.
Amber R.
I love this stuff. It not only conceals my bags but I can put it on blimshes and it helps so much to cover. It's super easy to apply and blend into your skin. I've tried many different dark circle concealers and this one wins it all from me. I will always buy this one!!
Eryn D.
Ocean View, NJ
I tried so hard to like this concealer since I have heard amazing thing about it but it creases under my eyes :( I tried the fair and neutralizer shade- the fair had a grey tint to it and I took it back right away, the neutralizer was a great shade but no matter how I applied it, it always creased. I used it for about 3 weeks until I gave up and moved on. I put it away in my makeup case hoping I will give it another chance one day and it will work
Lyndsey S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I like this product, but I don't love it like I thought I was going to. The applicator broke off after a few weeks. I like the product because it does have very good coverage for my under eye area. However, I find that it can be drying and cling to any dry patches. I know a ton of people who love this and I really wish I had the same experience. I will probably not repurchase this.
Amanda M.
Litchfield Park
I have this on one side of my face in this photo. This concealer blends and sets beautifully in the skin. There is minimal creasing and its creamy and beautiful. The application is by fast the easiest application I've used for a concealer and I will continue to repurchase this!
Rebecca O.
Clermont, FL
This is my favorite concealer and the one product that I use consistently every day now. I love the coverage, and I LOVE the sponge applicator. It makes it quick to apply and blend. As a busy mom I cannot live without under eye concealer, and I need easy to use products since I don't have 30 minutes to get ready every day. This concealer saves me from looking haggard on a daily basis!
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
I love this concealer so much! The product was smooth and creamy. The applicator helps glide on the product evenly on the areas you want covered. The applicator also helps control how much product comes out. I have bought this product several times. It is one of my go tos.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?