BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is so amazing for highlighting! I use the light shade for my face. It is so easy to apply and you can easily control the amount of product you want placed in each location. I apply it to my face and then blend it out with a beauty blender. Set it with a powder and you are ready!
Emmelene R.
I love the applicator and the product, but to have it truly hide my purple tinted dark circle I have to apply a TON of product and set it with a heavy duty finishing powder. But I love that it brightens up my under eyes and that it is gentle for my combo-oily skin.
Serianna F.
It's the best product for hiding the dark circles and it's not cakey whatsoever. I set with a light powder and it last for a really long time. I personally haven't used it for blemishes but overall it's a really great affordable option in general that does it's job.
Christa S.
Fate, TX
I purchased this concealer in the shade Fair. I love this concealer! It is so easy to apply with the sponge on the end and it blends out like a dream. It really does help cover my dark circles. It also brightens my under eye area. I would highly recommend this product!
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
This is by far the best concealer on the market. I have with age gained sun spots , unwanted freckles , and dark circles under my eyes. When I use this product you can not see my sun spots at all and dark circles disappear. So excited to continue purchasing this one.
Paola V.
Orlando, FL
Telling you that this concealer is the bomb.com is an understatement! I have tried many different brands and kinds of concealers and none of them begin to compare to this one. This concealer is light and airy and super blendable, I love that its not heavy and sticky.
Natasha M.
Portland, OR
I am not a huge fan of the sponge tip applicator. It seems very unsanitary. However, I enjoy the product. It is long lasting, and it is an affordable option. I find it best for under eye concealing. I would definitely recommend this to others who use concealers daily.

Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Everyone raves over this product!!!! I always see it in YouTube makeup tutorials and everyone loves it! I picked it up and tried it and I absolutely hated it. Barely any application comes out on my face and it's almost gone even though I barely use it and I always have to wind it down. Not sure if I got a bad batch of the product? I was so disappointed because I had high hopes.
Livia M.
Floral City, FL
If you are on a budget then this is the concealer for you! It is good coverage for your blemishes! I won't go back. I like how soft it is and it's not too heavy! One thing is the lightest shade is a little too dark for me but it works! I love it! I really recommend.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
This concealer actually works wonders. I love the sponge ball and all you have to do is twist for the application to come out and apply it to the face. It doesn't show any streaks and looks amazing. It's actually full coverage which is awesome.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?