BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this concealer to highlight. However it does an ok job under my eyes. Maybe because I don't apply a lot of this. But it is great for highlighting my face and brows. It also works well for the eyelid. I would recommend for people who want to highlight their face.
Thea S.
Allston, MA
This product to me isn't that great which is a let down because Maybelline is my absolute favorite drugstore brand! I find that it makes my VERY dry skin VERY oily, the product has very thin coverage, and the actual packaging is kind of unsanitary because you can't easily wash the tip of it very well which is in a way similar to using your makeup brushes without washing them.
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
I love this product! The brightener shade is the perfect pinky shade to brighten up my under-eye, and the Neutralizer shade cancels out my dark circles. They also double as hightlighters/contours for my fair skin. The packaging could be better, but I truly love these.
Kala M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I really do like this concealer I think the formula is great and the coverage is awesome. But the only thing I don't like is the shade range. I have a medium to medium/tan skintone and I can really only use this concealer when I'm my lightest in the winter. I use the color neutralizer because of the yellow undertone, if I use medium it's a little too pink for me. Aside from the color, I think this is a pretty solid concealer.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
Absolute great concealer! It's very lightweight and hydrating and offers pretty good coverage for being so lightweight. I personally don't have datk circles but I think it may do a decent job concealing them if you do have them. I gave repurchased this items many times.
Barb B.
I absolutely love this concealer!! I mostly use it for under eyes to make them appear brighter so I look more awake. I think it's also very easy to blend. I usually go in with my beauty blender. I think this is a great product and should be in everybody's collection!!!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is perfect for using under your eyes & for spot concealing. It has the perfect tone to color correct the dark circles under the eyes. The packaging makes it so easy to use, too. The price is affordable. I will definitely be buying this again & I would definitely recommend it!
Atayal T.
Review for: Medium more...
I needed a new concealer and this product has great reviews online - and it doesn't disappoint! It matches my skin perfectly and blends flawlessly. I'm not a huge makeup person, so I only need concealer to hide some blemishes and occasionally highlight my face. This product does the job great and stays on all day. I think the applicator is really unique and comes out smoothly.
Kim R.
Love this concealer. It's easy to apply with the sponge-tipped applicator. It also covers up my dark circles. The packaging is great, and it's just the right size.

It covers just as well as other alternate brands. I would definately recommend this product to family and
Amelia F.
Kent
Review for: Fair more...
So good! I love this product it is so pigmented and a little definitely goes a long way! It's so creamy and blendable and definitely does a great job concealing dark circles and blemishes. The only Issue is that it runs out very quickly because of the sponge applicator it ends up soaking up a lot of the product and you end up using more but other than that a great product :)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?