BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Thea S.
Allston, MA
This product to me isn't that great which is a let down because Maybelline is my absolute favorite drugstore brand! I find that it makes my VERY dry skin VERY oily, the product has very thin coverage, and the actual packaging is kind of unsanitary because you can't easily wash the tip of it very well which is in a way similar to using your makeup brushes without washing them.
Kim R.
Love this concealer. It's easy to apply with the sponge-tipped applicator. It also covers up my dark circles. The packaging is great, and it's just the right size.

It covers just as well as other alternate brands. I would definately recommend this product to family and
Tracie L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this concealer. I have pretty pale skin, and a lot of redness due to eczema. I like that this concealer isn't too pink, but still cancels my dark under eye circles.

I find that it does crease a little near my inner corner if I don't set it with a powder though.
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
I love this product! The brightener shade is the perfect pinky shade to brighten up my under-eye, and the Neutralizer shade cancels out my dark circles. They also double as hightlighters/contours for my fair skin. The packaging could be better, but I truly love these.
Livia M.
Floral City, FL
If you are on a budget then this is the concealer for you! It is good coverage for your blemishes! I won't go back. I like how soft it is and it's not too heavy! One thing is the lightest shade is a little too dark for me but it works! I love it! I really recommend.
Yadira L.
Las Vegas, NV
This concealer has the pontential of a high end product. It has great coverage, creaseless, long lasting and light weight. It works wonders for the darkness under my eyes. Its also great for highlighting! I keep buying it over and over since is super affordable as well.
Atayal T.
Review for: Medium more...
I needed a new concealer and this product has great reviews online - and it doesn't disappoint! It matches my skin perfectly and blends flawlessly. I'm not a huge makeup person, so I only need concealer to hide some blemishes and occasionally highlight my face. This product does the job great and stays on all day. I think the applicator is really unique and comes out smoothly.
Jasmine M.
Lehigh acres, FL
Out of all under eye concealers i was used, this was the one that has made it seem like i do not even have any dark circles. I love this product so much and it stays on all day, as long as you do not mess with your face, but that is with any makeup. To my opinion, it even smells good, it does not have any foul chemical smell that some makeup products have. I would recommend it.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Definitely a go-to for anyone who is involved in the beauty world. This product glides one and stays put throughout the day, giving you a brighter and more awake look. I have no clue what magic is in this formula, but I have yet to find a person who doesn't like it.
Nicole S.
I barely get any sleep while being at college from all the late night studying and this product is magic. It thoroughly covers my super dark bags under my eyes. Also it already comes with a sponge applicator so there is no need to buy one! Love this product so much!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?