BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Patricia B.
Wharton, NJ
I love this concealer for hiding my dark under eye circles and brightening up that area. It's so affordable and it's one of the best ones I've ever tried, drugstore or high end! The sponge applicator feels cool on the skin when you apply, it's very squishy. I have a shade a little lighter than my normal skin tone but I have yet to try the brightening shade and the corrector shade!
Dzeni O.
Amazing product! I suffer from dark circles under my eyes all the time and this long lasting concealer is the best thing for undereye!! It makes me look awake and feels extremely lightweight. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a little boost underneath their eyes!
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
By far my favorite concealer. I've tried this a couple of times and not only does it work on your dark circles, but anywhere you need coverage. I use it around my nose areas, the forehead and chin and it basically hides everything. So easy to blend and works like magic!
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I have been using this concealer for years now. Before then I have tried many others. Nothing compares to this. It has great coverage and stays on for a long time. I apply by the sponge on the tip, then blend with a concealer brush. I always tell all my beauty lovers to try this product out!
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This concealer is so great, it's pretty affordable, it doesn't last forever but it keeps me covered for a while. I've definitely used better but it's pretty good! I don't like the applicator but it is easier to blend! Kinda thick but other than that it's a pretty good concealer. I buy it over and over!
Kelly R.
This is a full coverage concealer. A bit too much for my liking, but that's personal preference. it does last all day. I can't imagine that the sponge applicator is really all that sanitary, even when you're only using it yourself. I can't attest to the "anti aging" properties of this, but I can't imagine that anything in here is in high enough percentage to make any difference.
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
Ok I just wanted to say how amazing this is!!! My favorite concealer ever!!! My everyday fav! I can add a little bit for a natural look or a lot for a more glamorous look! And hint hint it's super affordable!!!!
Angela T.
I use this product almost every day. It does a very good job of covering my dark circles, but it doesn't feel cakey or anything, which is definitely a plus. Only problem I have with this product is the selection of shades. As someone with a darker skin tone, the darkest shade of this product feels a little too light. I've learned to work with it and kind of use it as a highlight, but it would be nice if the product was made a little darker.
Lyndsey S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I like this product, but I don't love it like I thought I was going to. The applicator broke off after a few weeks. I like the product because it does have very good coverage for my under eye area. However, I find that it can be drying and cling to any dry patches. I know a ton of people who love this and I really wish I had the same experience. I will probably not repurchase this.
Jackie G.
I love this concealer...like it just does a great job for an everyday makeup routine! It's not like super thick but it's not funny and see through either. You can definitely build coverage with it as well. I totally recommend especially for problem areas like blemishes!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?