BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Lauren B.
Knoxville, TN
Was so confused by this concealer. I saw lots of videos with this concealer looking very intense but when I tried it barely anything showed up or ever went into my face I tried twisting it all the time and setting it up side down but it never seemed to really work that well.
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
This is one of my favorite concealers of all time. It's so creamy and super easy to blend out. Neutralizes dark circles, doesn't crease, and lasts all day long. The only complaint I have is the packaging and shade range. The sponge tip applicator isn't my favorite, I feel it's not the most sanitary. And there definitely isn't enough shades for every skin tone. But other then that I absolutely love it!
Gloria H.
I love this product. The first time I used it I fell in love with it. It blends really easily. And covers I'd say 100% percent of any dark circles or marks are in the face.
Amrin S.
If you're a girl with neutral undertones then this is perfect for you ! It's hard to fine concealers that are amazing and have great flresukts for difficult skin types but this one really came through! I would recommend this to anyone for it has a wide variety of color as well!
Karinix T.
Binghamton , NY
A little goes a long way!

This is so pigmented all you need is the smallest amount. I honestly love the applicator for this concealer and it does a good job. At covering those under eye circles. The consistency is super lendable in my opinion and dries to a Demi matte feel.
Jessica S.
I really love this product!!! Honestly one of the best concealers that I have used to this date! I love using it using it under my eyes and by my eyebrows. I feel like its a right in the middle for pricing. I would highly recommend this to others looking for a great concealer.
Angeline C.
I like this concealer very much. Doesn't cake up and applies in a nice dewy way. I like the sponge application, although I don't think it's very hygienic. It's affordable and you get good quality for your purchase. I purchased this item at ulta and I would repurchase in the future
Hye Jin C.
I purchased this product at Walmart for a decent price. I'd say it was worth the buy! I love how it can easily blend with my foundation without looking too obvious. I haven't had a breakout from it with my sensitive skin. Also, I did not notice any creasing or flaking. Love it!
Torri F.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great concealer. Awesome texture, perfect color! I am fair and pink and I love that this concealer isn't yellow toned!!! The lightest shade is perfect for me and also for highlighting! Can't say enough about it. Covers dark circles perfectly and always looks beautiful.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
just picked up this concealer because it made the influenster choice awards for best drug store concealer and man am so glad I did I love it it works well on my skin and I think it works even better than a higher end product I have been using THANK You Influenster for all your great Info!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?