BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kristina K.
Everett, WA
My favorite under eye concealer! It literally is so soft and glides right on without being too cakey. You might skip over it because of the age rewind name, but I am 24 and it works wonders for not only older women! So glad I tried it because it really is so soft and buttery.
Stefanie R.
Sterling Hts, MI
This stuff has a good formula. Shade selection is bad, my match is actually the "neutralizer" shade, the very yellow one. To be fair, I hardly ever find a match for my pale yellow skin tone, but Maybelline seems to have good warm undertoned makeup. Anyways, thin, smooth, dries down. Only drawback is the unhygienic "eraser-ball-nub-applicator" tip, it gets pretty grungy after a couple uses.
Samantha D.
Hollywood, FL
This stuff does wonders for dark circles, and discoloration of skin. If you hard dark circles under your eyes and marks from acne this needs to be your go to product. No need for green or yellow concealer to hide the bags when you have this beautiful gem in your makeup bag !
Misty G.
I can't say that I'm in love with this product. I have small fine lines under my eyes and I find if I use a powder on top of this I get a ton of creasing. So, I still need to play some more and try to figure out if I can get this to work. The formula seems to give great coverage so I need to experiment some more. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
I did not think I would like this because of the sponge applicator but I actually really like. The only thing is that after a handful of usage I usually take a washcloth and clean the applicator off because product builds up on it. For the price I would buy this product again.
Syd W.
berkeley, ca
I really do enjoy this concealer. Helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes. I like the shade light because of its yellowish tint which is perfect for my skin tone. Some of the downsides are that the product doesn't really have a wide range of shades to choose from and the applicator isn't my favorite.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
This has been my go to for the past few months now. I love the coverage- it's a medium to full coverage it blends in really well with both a beauty blender and a brush. It's adds a bit of brightening to the under eye which I like. I usually set my under eye and it lasts for a very long time.
Sarah H.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I've been using this product awhile, and honestly, don't remember how I stumbled upon it. I've been using it for so long I haven't really used anything else. So, when I noticed everyone was raving about it I was like I made a good choice. It's a great texture, and coverage and easy application with the sponge brush, I just think that the top wastes a lot of product by trapping it.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
just picked up this concealer because it made the influenster choice awards for best drug store concealer and man am so glad I did I love it it works well on my skin and I think it works even better than a higher end product I have been using THANK You Influenster for all your great Info!!
edwarlyn b.
I have this one in shade neutralizer, and is prefect for dark circles!!! This shade has a yellow undertone, that is good for correct and highlight my under eye area! Is affordable and easy to apply and blend. Has a little sponge on top that help to apply. Bought mine in target.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?