BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Iris C.
Mercedes, TX
This concealer is my go-to concealer between my drug store and high end concealers. The packaging is very intuitive and helps you get the most out of the product with the twist up top and the sponge tip applicator. Some pros were definitely the great coverage and the consistency of the formula.  I have some pretty dark circles and this does a great job of covering them up without looking cakey.
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
Very lightweight yet does an amazing job covering my dark under eyes. I find that it doesn't last that long unless I set it with powder, then it gives an amazing finish and stays all day. I always rebuy this when I go to the store. Very affordable, highly recommended!
Chelsea B.
I love this product i use it all the time perfdct for the under eyes. It comes in all different colors and you can find it at any drug store make up lines. its a must buy even ride aids or ultas. it's like 6 dollars. try it out you guys will like it. its kind of creamy if anything
Desiree B.
Orange Park, FL
I picked this despite my skepticism after hearing so many rave reviews about it on Youtube. I absolutely don't regret it. I love how well it brightens my under eye area, without feeling thick and cakey. The pigmentation is wonderful, and I think the color looks really natural on my skin. There's nothing worse than a concealer that turns a tiny bit orange, am I right ladies? This is a must buy!
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I was on the fence for so long about trying this product out. I shouldn't have waited so stinking long. It's fabulous. Easy to apply, perfect color match in fair. Really hides the dark circles. It has easily become my favorite concealer. Plus it doesn't seem to weep under my eyes,
Syd W.
berkeley, ca
I really do enjoy this concealer. Helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes. I like the shade light because of its yellowish tint which is perfect for my skin tone. Some of the downsides are that the product doesn't really have a wide range of shades to choose from and the applicator isn't my favorite.
Rachel B.
Decatur, IL
For a drugstore product, I did enjoy this! It is very similar to the UD Weightless. I wouldn't say it's an exact dupe, but it is close! I didn't feel like this covered quite like I wanted to, but if someone doesn't have much to cover then I would say this is a great product!
Esther P.
I bought the shade neutralizer. I have a yellow skin tone, so the shade was kind of too bright for me. I use it as a highlighter as of now, but I don't think I will buy it again because it does not have a high coverage. I was really expecting a lot from this, especially when literally everyone is praising about this product.
Veronica B.
Everyone raved about this product and I had used one concealer for a very long time so I decided to try this. Now I use this everyday and absolutely love it! The color is perfect on me and gives the right amount of coverage. Not too thin and not too thick. I'm really happy with this product and will continue to purchase it.
Kristina K.
Everett, WA
My favorite under eye concealer! It literally is so soft and glides right on without being too cakey. You might skip over it because of the age rewind name, but I am 24 and it works wonders for not only older women! So glad I tried it because it really is so soft and buttery.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?