BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Rachael P.
This has been one of best concealers I have used so far. I have terrible dark circles, that I have tried so many. Just like other have said, I rip the sponge applicator off. It soaks up so much product and applies funny. Only big con is it has a orange-y tint to it. I am olive skin tone, so what ever shade I try, I always looks a little orange in natural light. Love the coverage though!
Ashley R.
Tustin, CA
I use this concealer all the time , it always helps when I have red spots that I want to cover before I go outside . I use it for my contour and when I'm not contouring I put it under my eyes. It stays very clean because of the twisty nob. I've bought it twice and will buy another.
Jae G.
I heard really good things about this product so I was expecting a lot. To me, it comes out kind of powdery and can be difficult to blend into the skin. It does slightly illuminate and brighten under the eye and is okay to use. However, I don't think that I would purchase it again anytime soon.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I love this concealer. I've been using it since I was 16, and I'm 24 now. It has really good coverage, and I love the applicator at the top. I sill use a sponge to blend it out, but the applicator also works pretty well. I paid about 7$ for it so I'd say it's a pretty good deal!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
For a drugstore concealer, this one performs very nicely! It's light enough to still use to brighten, but also has just the right amount of coverage. You might not like this if you like really full coverage, but I would still recommend trying it. It stays in place and looks beautiful once set. The one downside for me is it still doesn't work quite as well as I want it to for hiding the lines under my eyes.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
I have this product in 3 different shades. I have light, neutralizer and brighter and I love all of them. They really work and brighten/cover up the under eye area. It is a great price as well, its hard to find a product that really works at the drugstore and this product does it for me.
Alte S.
Lawrence, NY
I bought this when I first started learning how to do contouring, the price is right and the coverage is really good but the color is a little to light for me. I also found that it set deep into my fine lines even though it's supposed to be an age rewind so it did make me look kinda older. Was not such a fan but maybe I just didn't apply it right since I was very new to the concealer game.
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
This is a really really good drugstore concealer! Very creamy and blendable, doesn't crease, and has awesome coverage! I would choose this over some high end concealers I have tried! Love the applicator! If you are looking for a great drugstore concealer comparable to UD Naked Skin try this!
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
I purchased this because all my friends were raving about it. Honestly, I did not expect to love this product. It's the most amazing full coverage concealer and highlighter from the drugstore ever! Highly recommend this as a concealer or highlighter. Great price and great product!
Zaira C.
Purdy, MO
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer is worth the try. If you're looking for light to medium coverage than this would be the best to try. It doesn't crease or settle into fine lines which is a bonus. With my experience, i have found that using it with a beauty blending instead of a brush makes it more effective and it flows on smoothr. The price is very economical and worth the purchase.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?