BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
This is my all time favorite concealer! It blends like a dream and the sponge tip applicator is awesome too. The price point is reasonable and definitely comparable to some higher end concealers on the market. The downside is the shade range is not very wide and if not used in a timely manner say daily or if it sits around, the sponge tip gets dry and kind of funky. But the plus side is you can find it almost any where.
Ashley B.
I absolutely LOVE this concealer! It goes on so smooth and I love that I can control the amount of product just by twisting the top. It blends great and lasts all day, I just wish there were lighter colors for super pale complexions so I can use it during the winter months also.
Alte S.
Lawrence, NY
I bought this when I first started learning how to do contouring, the price is right and the coverage is really good but the color is a little to light for me. I also found that it set deep into my fine lines even though it's supposed to be an age rewind so it did make me look kinda older. Was not such a fan but maybe I just didn't apply it right since I was very new to the concealer game.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I absolutely love this concealer. It has the perfect yellow tone whichever covers the under eye perfectly. It's very long lasting, it does dry fast too. Not only does it work for under eye but it also covers blemishes and tones down redness. I have bought this product more than once and will continue to buy it!
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
Love!! I use this concealer everyday. It doesn't crease or look "cakey". its also extremely affordable. To be honest I did not like this product the first couple times I use it. But now its a staple in my collection; So I would give it a couple tries if you don't like it at first.
Erika B.
This product is absolutely amazing! I use it all the time because I'm a full time student and work full time so those under eye dark circles really show its effect, this covers completely and isn't to chalky. I would recommend this product to anyone with dark areas under your eyes!
Marlene D.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this for my dark under eyes and it's okay. The coverage isn't the best. After i powder to set I start to crease really fast and I put a lot of powder. I would use this product for highlighting, but not for concealer. It is a good product for being drugstore but after watching reviews it looked different from what I actually encountered. And I wanted something more full coverage.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
I wasn't expecting this to be as amazing as it is!! Such a fantastic product! The dispenser is perfect and the product is just gorgeous! I have very pale white skin and I get dark under eye circles pretty bad...this is such a silky smooth product and it dries beautifully...I use it as a highlighter on my forehead head and at the corners of my mouth!! Looove it!!
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
I purchased this because all my friends were raving about it. Honestly, I did not expect to love this product. It's the most amazing full coverage concealer and highlighter from the drugstore ever! Highly recommend this as a concealer or highlighter. Great price and great product!
Ashley R.
Tustin, CA
I use this concealer all the time , it always helps when I have red spots that I want to cover before I go outside . I use it for my contour and when I'm not contouring I put it under my eyes. It stays very clean because of the twisty nob. I've bought it twice and will buy another.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?