BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Meghan Z.
Not as good as people claim it to be but for the price you can't beat it! It does not live up to my taste shape tape standard and the packaging is quite messy. But with new packaging this product could be perfect for drugstore price. It definitely brightens my under eyes which is what I'm looking for in an under eye concealer. It has a small tendency to crease but not bad! Overall a good product.
Katie G.
Love this product! I always have dark circles under my eyes & when I use this, it gives me a refreshed/energized look! I always buy mine a few shades lighter than my foundation or powder because I feel lithe lighter color also helps brighten your undereyes! Also, I love the sponge application tip! Easy to use & mess free!
Leali S.
I've used this concealer for the past couple of months and I've got to say it does quite the job of concealing dark circles. But I top it off with Clinique because I like more of a fill coverage. I like the packaging because the sponge is very handy because you won't need a beauty blender.
Samantha G.
Las Vegas, NV
My first concealer I used and I haven't use any other drugstore concealer it full coverage and can be layered for stronger coverage, i also use to to highlight my face. Since its so heavy coverage a little goes a long way so my stick has been in use for months. I'd high recommend it!
Amber B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am obsessed with this concealer. It really does work to cover up my dark circles. I've been using it for about two weeks now, and I can't even think of another concealer that I would purchase over this one. It's easy to put on if you are in a hurry and blends well with my foundation. I do feel that I use a lot of it when I put it on, so my only concern is how long the product will truly last me.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love this concealer for under my eyes. I apply it in triangle patterns under my eyes and then lightly blend out with my foundation brush. I allow it to dry down completely before applying my foundation and it leaves the prettiest canvas for the rest of my makeup to sit on!
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
This is my absolute favorite concealer! I use to pay $20 for a concealer that didn't work half as good as this one does! its very hydrating and brighting. I also use it for highlighting my chin and the middle of my nose. I'm also one of the few that don't like the sponge applicator but it comes off really easy and you still get the same amount of product. Blend with a beauty blender and its beautiful!
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
Absolutely in love with this concealer. I use it everyday and it does a perfect job at concealer my under-eye and also highlighting. One of the many reasons I love this concealer as opposed to other concealers is the applicator. Since it's a twist applicator, I feel like I use every bit of product before getting a new one.
Stefanie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have used this product religiously since middle school and I am now in college and I still use it everyday. It is so brightening under my eyes and you can't see my dark circles (mine are super dark). If I could only pick one product to use for the rest of my life it would be this one!
Humara K.
Mississauga , ON
By far the best concealer ever! I actually have a lighter shade for highlighting and a darker shade for contouring. The coverage is perfect for doing a full glam look and i love that it has other benefits as well, like age rewind formula that helps with diminishing wrinkles! Must have!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?