BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Marina O.
This concealer is fantastic! I have dry skin and I usually dread putting on concealer. This one is creamy, light-weight, and covers well. I have the fair shade and it really covers my dark under eye circles and doesn't crease as much as my last concealer. Would definitely repurchase!
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I really like this product. Ordinarily I use Urban Decay Weightless Concealer, but this is a great substitute when I just can't bear to pay the price for high-end. Drugstore makeup, specifically Maybelline, is upping its game and creating some high quality products. Kudos, Maybelline!
Lydia M.
San Marcos, TX
This product didn't make the cut for my everyday routine. I only use it when I want a slight highlight under my eyes, but I always end up having to use another concealer with more coverage. it just really doesn't have good coverage, just ends up spreading out. I would not repurchase.
Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer. I love how it applies and the finishing look but the packaging isn't my favorite. I never know how much product is on the sponge, I think it allows for germs to sit in the product. It gives you a flawless look hides under eye circles perfectly. For me the packaging just doesn't cut it.
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
For mothers day I filled up my mom's makeup bag with some goods. As well as with this concealer gotta say on days mom's feeling her worst them eyes are looking brighter then all and does not sink into any fine line are wrinkles she doesn't even bake or anything truly an amazing product
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
I have so many you tubers using this do I decided to check it out. I like
this little thing..does exactly as it's supposed to..covers dark circles. A little goes a long way! I did have initial creasing under the eyes but I've never had one eye concealer not crease at first. I'm oily so I expect it. The color was great and this blends beautifully! I was in a rush one day so I used this as a quick foundation!
amanda V.
I Hate this concealer. I personally feel that it is Over hyped. I have dry under eyes and through out the day, i notice the products grabbing onto my patches and and making them look worst than usual. I do not recommend this product for anyone that has dry under eyes or mature under eyes.
Rym Y.
Woodbridge, VA
I've had this product for over a year and a half and I just finished it. It's my holy grail concealer. When I put this on, I need no foundation or even powder- it covers my blemishes, no matter how bad they are, and it doesn't cause any oily skin problems, so I need no powder. It also covers my dark under eye circles amazingly! It stays on all day. I've had it for such a long time now and I'm just now finishing it (I have the bigger version) it lasts forever!
Susan H.
McDonough
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use the one that is some yellow, covers under eye blue circle, is buildable, does not crease, last all day!  I powder lightly, as I am 65..dont have many wrinkles just a lot of pigmentation from sun damage.  It also covers those and looks wonderful when all other makeup is on.  Hint even after I powder, I add a little vasaline undereye and add more concerler and lightly powder again.
Corey Y.
Parker, Co
The flaw in this product isn't the product itself, but rather the packaging! Some of them work up until you use the last bit of product, but others stop clicking up far too early and you're stuck with either breaking it open and using the product in a different format, or throwing away a relatively expensive, mostly full drug store concealer... I'd say it's a nice formula with a terrible package.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?