BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1986)
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is a good and cheap product that does exactly what it’s suppose to do. It is medium to full coverage and can be built. It is very easy to blend and would recommend!
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
I was skeptical at first because of all the hype, but it is worthy of any and all the hype it receives. It is light weight and yet amazingly pigmented. A little bit goes a long way. It doesn't get cakey, it never looks thick. It does the trick with very little product. It brightens and really makes you look awake. I don't love the packaging because it can stop clicking. One of my tubes I had to depot into another container, but the product itself is amazing.
sim sim e sim estou aqui para falar desse produto maravilhoso que todos iram ao falar dele e sim ele esta muito baratinho compre ele aqui mesmo no influenster vcs nao vao se arrepender ele e otimo gente por favor comprem e sim fui pesquisar sobre esse produto e testei ele e maravigold gente tchau     comprem
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Holy grail concealer! I love this so much it covers my acne and acne scars so well and also my extremely dark under eye circles. It does need to be set with a powder (I love the Rimmel Stay Matte powder with it). But this stuff never looks cakey and lasts all day with full coverage.
Crystal W.
Clemmons, NC
This is an amazing drugstore concealer. Perfect for getting rid of dark circles and highlighting. Does seem to make my face a bit oily over the day, but it gets the job done! One complaint though, is that the sponge on the tip seems to soak up a bunch of the product. I end up having to twist the ip several times for a single application.
Ash B.
Review for: Fair more...
I just picked this up for the first time recently, and I'm kicking myself for not picking it up sooner! The coverage on this is great and in my opinion better than their fit me concealer that everyone loves. It's very buildable and easy to blend! My new favorite drugstore concealer for sure!
Meghan Z.
Not as good as people claim it to be but for the price you can't beat it! It does not live up to my taste shape tape standard and the packaging is quite messy. But with new packaging this product could be perfect for drugstore price. It definitely brightens my under eyes which is what I'm looking for in an under eye concealer. It has a small tendency to crease but not bad! Overall a good product.
Karen G.
Norcross, GA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! Honeslty I don't use it to conceal anything but to just brighten up my under eye. I can't miss this step when I do my makeup it just gives me so much life! I've paid full price for one of these and just recently purchased another one at ulta for 40% off!!!!!!!! Have yet to use it as I still have my other one but I just had to restock especially for 40% you can't go wrong!
brenda g.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer is my all time favorite and my everyday go to concealer. It covers dark circles, brightens the under eyes and doesn't crease and it also doesn't exaggerate my fine lines. It does everything I want a concealer to do. I will continue to repurchase
Marie M.
I've tried multiple concealers to try to find one that covers my dark circles and is long lasting. This one is perfect! It lasts all day, doesn't sink into creases, and my dark circles are no more because of it. I have actually went through 2 tubes of it so far! My mom has even switched to this one after trying mine once! Overall it is a great concealer for a great price. What more could you ask for?!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?