BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Esther A.
Grand Chute
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Ivory more...
I like this product works great with my skin! covers up my under eyes pretty good. Not the the most long lasting but it works fine. The packaging is okay, I like it but sometimes I turn it when I don’t want to. I would recommend to others!
Ana C.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Ivory more...
If you need to buy a cheaper concealer this is the one. Easy to apply, the sponge helps a lot to apply the correct amount. Best for undereye, don't forget to use a setting powder. Definitely recommend it!
Jennifer M.
Colton, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
By far one of my favorite drug store brand concealer, it goes on smooth not too thick and does not dry too fast, so it gives you time to work with it and very little to no creasing if you set it properly.
Brittany W.
St John, KS
Review for: Fair more...
THIS IS THE BEST MONEY YOU WILL EVER SPEND ON MAKEUP. It’s creamy, blends easily, and stays on amazing. My ONLY complaint is how much product is left in the tube when it stops pushing it out. Pop that too off and get another weeks worth of concealer! Highly recommend!
Melanie R.
Orlando , FL
Love this product so much ! It covers my dark circles and have a lot of shades that everyone can use it! It’s an amazing concealer and it’s not expensive at all! I recommend this concealer to everyone love it!
Kylie A.
Waco, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is my holy grail concealer! I didn't think i'd like the applicator, but it actually applies the concealer really flawlessly. I particularly love this concealer because it provides excellent coverage without becoming too thick. It has a beautiful, easy to blend consistence, the only reason I give it a 4 star and not a 5 is because sometimes the packaging is defective and won't twist up.
Jenna L.
Meriden
This is an absolutely fantastic concealer! It has a drug store price, but a high-end result. This is full coverage, very easy to work with, and blends out beautifully. Once you set it with powder, it will last all day without creasing. This concealer is perfect to use on your eyelids as an eye-shadow primer or base, and it works great for a cut-crease as well. This product is worth every penny!!
Samantha C.
Athens
It works well and blends out great. They need more shade ranges though. I need a lighter shade and I have to get the one that is the same color as my foundation. #Maybelline #Concealer #Makeup #AgeRewind
Linda C.
Aurora
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer I like that this concealer doesn’t leave your under eye dry and it also gets rid of my dark circles. I don’t like products that are too heavy under the eye, this why I really like this concealer. Also on the days that I don’t wear a lot of makeup I apply this and it looks great alone.
Cheryl A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Love this product! The only thing I would change about it, is that a sponge on top bothers me. Germ phobia especially since I have acne prone skin! Other than that it glides on smooth with no cakey look!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?