BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Sonja W.
But so sure. I like the consistence, not to liquidy not to thick. But it creases on me like hell and especially on the nose it wears off so easily. Like the Color range even though there could me more options. Also I am not sure about the applicator. It's kinda cool the sponge thingy but if you think about it's quite unhygienic especially on blemishes etc. So it is worth a try especially for make up lovers
Angel C.
I really like this product because I have really dark under eye circles,but it is really dry after the day goes by but this concealer is the best so far for covering my dark circles,i am always looking for the best one because I always have to wear 2 different concealers because they are so dark.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Out performs high end concealers for a fraction of the price! I have horrible dark under eye circles and has little hope this would be as good as I have heard about it, but it's true! Easy to blend, build on, and I think everyone can enjoy this regardless if you prefer luxury items or not.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Holy grail! I absolutely love this, i have purchased this 4 times and every time it works wonders. It has a medium coverage it doesn't crease on me and does wonders on my dark circles the pigmentation does get clear with daily use. I just hate the packaging the sponge isn't really sanitary in my opinion and some product is left unused as is really hard to get it out, i always break it to get the remains.
Devi S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have a love hate type relationship with this concealer
One it seem to dry very fast and it's kinda hard to blend in to the skin . Sometimes I would have to mix it with my face oil very it to blend. I think if u have dry skin maybe this is not for u it might leave your skin very cakey like.
Ally M.
Central City, KY
Best drugstore option i've found so far for under the eye, not the fullest coverage but looks amazing on me. Also a good concealer for those days when you only do light makeup, i use this on its own without foundation & it brings life to under my eyes. On more full converage days i mix alittle of Tarte's shape tape in, they mix great together.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
One of the best drug store concealers I've tried! Covers about 95% of my dark circles under my eyes with one layer. I bought this at Walmart for $7 and I will definitely be repurchasing. However, this lasts for quite a while so you won't have to repurchase another one for a while! 5 stars!
Stacey B.
Cincinnati, OH
This concealer is one of my holy grail makeup products and I use it almost on a daily basis!! I don't have dark circles but it is amazing at hiding blemishes and doesn't crease under my eyes. I have tried many many high end concealers and haven't had any that has performed as well as this. I have purchased this product time and time again and will continue to do so. I highly recommend trying this product out!
Elimar G.
Medley, FL
Covers the dark circles very well and leaves a fresh face.
It does not mark the lines of expression besides its relation price quality is quite good.

It does not leave your face with luster, so it is perfect for oily skin. Without doubt one of my favorite correctors
Angelica T.
Sterling
This was one of my first concealers. It actually is also my all time favorite because it covers all my imperfections and the dark circles I have. I love the applicator and if I feel like I need more blending then I'll use my beauty sponge. Gives amazing coverage about medium. Defentily able to build up. Good price too
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?