BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Jennifer L.
Kissimmee, FL
this product is like a miracle worker, i love it. is long lasting and when color corrected is well blend. it sets the undereyes perfectly as well as the blemishes. easy to apply and easy to blend. the only thing am not exited about is the sponge. Bacteria can build on that think. rip it off like i did and apply with a brush.
Nancy B.
I tried this concealer in the brightening shade and the fair shade and was unfortunately disappointed in both. It didn’t seem to cover my dark circles or last long. The brightening shade did not look good at my fair skin at all and made my face appear really washed out. I tried them both for a couple weeks and still couldn’t get the maximum amount of coverage I needed to correct the dark spots under my eyes.
Corey C.
I'm on my 4th tube of this product in a year. Most days I wear this under my eyes and to highlight the high points of my face. I blend it in with a beauty blender and set it with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder. It wears for over 12 hours without creasing or breaking up.This product is not just a drugstore best, it is an overall best!
Alex B.
Renton, WA
I wanted to like this product and when I can actually get it applied, it's great. Unfortunately the sponge isn't good at getting the concealer close to the lash line or in the corners where I need it to be. I always end up having to use another brush to get this to apply correctly. When I do get it applied, it's long lasting and a great concealer. Unfortunately the packaging will keep me from repurchasing.
Chul@ G.
I just recently started using this concealer because I heard so much hype about and and I have to say I was not disappointed at all. This is now my favorite to use it's long lasting especially if you add a translucent powder to set (bake) I would definitely recommend it 👌 definitely worth it
Tanya F.
Richmond , TX
I Have So Many Good Things To say about this Amazing Concealer! It is so creamy, I Find it to be Crease less and somewhat moisturizing, It covers and Brightens my Dark under eyes beautifully. I wont ever stop using it. If You Haven't tried it, Run and Get it. Its The Best, I Love It!!!!
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
I've gone through so many of these! I get it in the brightener shade and it is fabulous! It instantly brightens up my under eye and makes me look beautifully awake! I would definitely recommend trying that shade if your slightly pale, I blend it out with a beauty blender, and it's so creamy!
Sarah H.
I have gone through 4 tubes of this so far and considering I bounce around from product to product that is pretty amazing in and of itself. This stuff is the easiest concealer to work with under the eyes that I have ever used (drugstore or high end). It glides on really easily and cover super well. I don't have anything but amazing things to say about this product, if you haven't tried it out yet you should!
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This is one of my ride or dies. I use this product everyday! This product has basic packaging and comes with a sponge applicator. This product covers up my dark circles beautifully! I also use this product as a primer and on pesky pimples. This product is long lasting and doesn't cake up.
Vanessa C.
Oak Creek , WI
Great concealer, I use a mix of the brightner and medium to give myself a more awake look, a little definitely goes a long way. It feels super lightweight but has great coverage and I never get creasing which is awesome! I think this is a good buy from the drugstore and it's worth the price.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?