BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Ankita G.
San Jose, CA
I am literally almost out of this product! Love it sooo much!  It glides on so smoothy and easily using the foam applicator. However, it can sometimes wear off easily if it is not set with enough setting powder. But this should not really be an issue for people with dry-normal skin types. :)
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
This is my go to concealer! I use it to conceal under my eyes, I also use it as a primer on my eyelids & as a highlighter. It really is very versatile. It covers very well and stays put. It doesn't just wipe off when you apply foundation over. Blends well & great coverage. Love Love Love!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Want bright eyes without the caking ? This product is amazing , light texture and covers like a dream . I already used up mine and it's about time to repurchase it. I love it for highlighting as well. The tricky thing is the way you dispense it, turn only the top cap , for the longest time I was turning the applicator and little to no product was coming to the sponge . A must have in your makeup kit.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
I love this concealer! I've been using it for years for my undereye circles, and I hope they never get rid of it. It's just yellow enough to cover up the dark circles, as well as blending into my skin well. It doesn't crease and it's one of my favorites of all time, especially for the price.
nikki m.
Finally my holy grail concealer! this one doesn't crease on me as bad and they also make ones to just highlight with and a specific one for dark circles. i have them myself and this works great. its not super thick, its actually pretty thin and easy to apply with the sponge tip and blends flawlessly into my skin. i will purchase again, i recommend this product. in my opinion it is the best drugstore concealer!
Sonja W.
But so sure. I like the consistence, not to liquidy not to thick. But it creases on me like hell and especially on the nose it wears off so easily. Like the Color range even though there could me more options. Also I am not sure about the applicator. It's kinda cool the sponge thingy but if you think about it's quite unhygienic especially on blemishes etc. So it is worth a try especially for make up lovers
Anna P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this concealer, and not just for under my eyes. It's not too heavy, and when my skin is cooperating, I can just wear it on its own without it looking obvious. In a pinch, you can use the applicator it comes with, but I find it works best with a damp make-up sponge or even fingers.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this concealer. It has great coverage and blends out really nice. On top of that its really affordable its definitely one of the best drugstore concealers. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the applicator. Its a little weird but I can over look that because the product is great.
Courtney M.
I love this product I just wish it came in more colors. I love the applicator and the coverage that it gives. When set correctly it doesn't crease at all. The coverage is medium to full. I must say this is one of my favorite Maybelline concealeras ever. I also love the age rewind foundation.
Jennifer L.
Kissimmee, FL
this product is like a miracle worker, i love it. is long lasting and when color corrected is well blend. it sets the undereyes perfectly as well as the blemishes. easy to apply and easy to blend. the only thing am not exited about is the sponge. Bacteria can build on that think. rip it off like i did and apply with a brush.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?