BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Billie S.
Review for: Fair more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE doesn't crease or slid around on your face. Great coverage as well. One of the best drugstore products out there. Use all the time and would definitely buy again.
Marwa N.
Overland Park, KS
I continue to buy this every time I run out! Love the consistency. I was unsure about the applicator initially but it applies great and I don't feel like I'm missing out on any product! I use this to highlight the rest of my face as well. Remember to set it with a little powder or it will crease.
Ankita G.
San Jose, CA
I am literally almost out of this product! Love it sooo much!  It glides on so smoothy and easily using the foam applicator. However, it can sometimes wear off easily if it is not set with enough setting powder. But this should not really be an issue for people with dry-normal skin types. :)
Ruth D.
This is also one of those everyday products. I use it under my eyes everyday for the coverage of dark spots. Some days I don't need it because my dark under eye areas not that bad I still wear it to lighten that area more and it blends well with my everyday makeup. When i get asked for whats good for under eyes i always recommend this product.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Holy grail! I absolutely love this, i have purchased this 4 times and every time it works wonders. It has a medium coverage it doesn't crease on me and does wonders on my dark circles the pigmentation does get clear with daily use. I just hate the packaging the sponge isn't really sanitary in my opinion and some product is left unused as is really hard to get it out, i always break it to get the remains.
Sonja W.
But so sure. I like the consistence, not to liquidy not to thick. But it creases on me like hell and especially on the nose it wears off so easily. Like the Color range even though there could me more options. Also I am not sure about the applicator. It's kinda cool the sponge thingy but if you think about it's quite unhygienic especially on blemishes etc. So it is worth a try especially for make up lovers
Courtney M.
I love this product I just wish it came in more colors. I love the applicator and the coverage that it gives. When set correctly it doesn't crease at all. The coverage is medium to full. I must say this is one of my favorite Maybelline concealeras ever. I also love the age rewind foundation.
Jayda F.
20 out of 10 totally recommend it this is an all-time favorite of mine and I never leave the house without it. My under eyes have a blue and purple undertone that drives me insane and when I put this concealer on and blend it in it makes my under eyes look flawless and I absolutely love it
nikki m.
Finally my holy grail concealer! this one doesn't crease on me as bad and they also make ones to just highlight with and a specific one for dark circles. i have them myself and this works great. its not super thick, its actually pretty thin and easy to apply with the sponge tip and blends flawlessly into my skin. i will purchase again, i recommend this product. in my opinion it is the best drugstore concealer!
Olivia L.
I have always had the darkest circles under my eyes. I have tried everything from high end brand, to drug store products, and none seem to cover my circles like this does. the pink undertone does a nice job of canceling out the darkness and I would recommend this to anyone who struggles finding a concealer to really hide those imperfections.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?