BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This work wonders! I love the easy to use applicator, it gives great coverage to the dark circles around my eyes, it stays on for a long time, the price is amazing and I found just the perfect match for my skin tone. I'm not surprised it's one of the winners, I've been using it for years.
Jennifer S.
I have this concealer in the brightener shade and I am OBSESSED with it! I pair it with NYX Dark Circle concealer in fair and it does a pretty good job of covering my under eye circles. I have particularly dark circles, so I don't expect perfection, but this gets pretty close. The applicator is great for getting the product on your face, but I use the Real Techniques sponge to blend it out and it's perfect!
Corey C.
I'm on my 4th tube of this product in a year. Most days I wear this under my eyes and to highlight the high points of my face. I blend it in with a beauty blender and set it with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder. It wears for over 12 hours without creasing or breaking up.This product is not just a drugstore best, it is an overall best!
Tawny K.
Cerritos, CA
Affordable option that covers undereye circles and brightens. Nice packaging; the click tube ensures that all product is used and none is wasted. I got the color Neutralizer so I have not used it on blemishes or redness.
Devi S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have a love hate type relationship with this concealer
One it seem to dry very fast and it's kinda hard to blend in to the skin . Sometimes I would have to mix it with my face oil very it to blend. I think if u have dry skin maybe this is not for u it might leave your skin very cakey like.
Rumana R.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've seen so many people raving about this product. It's very affordable so I decided to try it out. Not sure if I'm applying it wrong but it always clings onto my dry patches. I gave a it a go several times, adjusting amount of product I use. Works great for a lot of people, just not me.
Fawzia E.
I love this product it hides dark circles under my eyes from late nights of studying and conceals all my pimples. The best part is thought that it's so easy to apply and blend! It's great for those no makeup days when you just pop some on your blemishes and put some mascara and chapstick and go!
Vanessa C.
Oak Creek , WI
Great concealer, I use a mix of the brightner and medium to give myself a more awake look, a little definitely goes a long way. It feels super lightweight but has great coverage and I never get creasing which is awesome! I think this is a good buy from the drugstore and it's worth the price.
Chul@ G.
I just recently started using this concealer because I heard so much hype about and and I have to say I was not disappointed at all. This is now my favorite to use it's long lasting especially if you add a translucent powder to set (bake) I would definitely recommend it 👌 definitely worth it
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
This product is my my top favorite concelear in low and high end. They have great coverage. Perfect to cover my dark circle. Perfect to blend. The price is great. This is my four tube. I buy in Walgreens. I recommend this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?