BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
I feel like I have tried every conceivable consealer out there and this was suggested by a friend. I'm in love, the product is light weight and doesn't crease in wrinkles like other consealers. I love the soft applicator and you get a lot of product in one tube. Overall best consealer I've tried.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Love this concealer use it all the time for concealing and highlighting my under eyes! It gives great coverage without any caking or creasing. A little goes a pretty long way with this concealer so it will last awhile. It's very affordable and great quality definitely my favorite drug store concealer.
Marwa N.
Overland Park, KS
I continue to buy this every time I run out! Love the consistency. I was unsure about the applicator initially but it applies great and I don't feel like I'm missing out on any product! I use this to highlight the rest of my face as well. Remember to set it with a little powder or it will crease.
tania v.
After hearing about this product and reading the reviews. i decided to give it a try. I been using it for a month now and I'm more than happy, I like how it covers my dark circles, I'm a mom of 2 boy and sometimes I have long nights. this is my favorite concealer to use after those long nights . it's creamy and thick enough to cover , but it doesn't look to heavy. I recommend this product I'm very happy with it.
Ariana C.
Loved this product. Even though I only bought it once and ran out I loved that it was a universal product. You can use it for what ever you want not just for under the eye. Stayed on for me all day even though I have oily skin and it's actually really hard for me to find things that work for me.
maddy p.
Salem, OR
This is my holy grail concealer. This is one of the only concealers i use because its a great price for the product. i just apply is straight out of the tube under my eyes in a triangle-ish shape. i have bought this product at least 5 times and i will continue to repurchase it. hope this helps:)
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
This now my holy grail concealer! It is so easy to apply, and when set with a powder, it lasts all day! I love that it comes in a twist up tube and that it blends out beautifully with a beauty blender. This also works well with a color corrector underneath. Will be purchasing this again for sure.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is such an amazing product for when you're doing touch ups on the go! It's super super easy to apply and minimal blending is required. Look fresh and feel it!! 👍👍👍👍👍 another thing that I appreciate about this is the unique way of application! A regular concealer does not go on this effortlessly! 💞💞
dulce d.
San Antonio , TX
I love this concealer! I have it in light and neutralizer they are both great but I think I like the neutralizer a little bit more, it just brightens my face a little more. This concealer is full coverage a little goes a long way so if you are not careful you can easily apply way too much concealer and it will look way too cakey. So be careful! The concealer does get into my under eye creases but I haven't found a concealer that doesn't. Overall I love it & use it daily.
Elizabeth P.
Love the concealer but not the sponge applicator, but overall it has amazing coverage and I sent in conjunction with the Maybelline fit me works great for covering dark circles.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?