BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My boyfriend recently got this for me! He knows how much I love concealers and I can ever have enough! So far I love it! Must say, it's the best drug store under eye concealer I have tried! Builds good coverage and doesn't crease as long as you set it w/ powder! Probably could contour with it also!!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have used it daily for almost 3 years now. It's not too expensive as it is a drug store brand. It's normally $12 at a local store. It is specifically for dark circles under the eyes, so i put it there and then use as a highligher. It covers wonderfully and makes you look younger. Also lasts quite a while. Great buy! Recommend for anyone! Just because it say's anti- aging  doesn't mean it's meant for just older consumers. :)
Carla S.
These work really well for under eyes because they don't crease nor do they dry the area. But they don't provide the thickest coverage if that is what you are looking for. Nonetheless, they still work well, especially for the price and being a drugstore item. I use two shades and find they work really well, especially in hot weather.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Due to late nights studying and reading, the dark circles below my eyes have become far too noticeable, but with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment it helps conceal and lighten. It's the one area I have had difficulty covering up and tried plenty of products, but this one really works well. I apply it with the sponge that's attached but blend in with my finger and top with powder to help set it.
Kristen A.
San Bruno , CA
Love this concealer! I have super dark circles under my eyes and this covers it PERFECTLY. This + Ben nye banana powder works like a dream. This is easy to apply directly onto the skin, you can either use your fingers or beauty blender to buff it out. Out of allllll the high end concealers I've tried (trust me there's a lot) I've always come back to this one and it's my favorite concealer I hope they never discontinue!
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I fell in love with this after first use. I love this stuff I've always had dark under eye circles and I have been having issues with every brightening concealer i find at the drug store. If they cover my dark circles they usually settle into the fine lines and look cakey... but not this one. it covers and looks fresh all day not cakey.. and i love the price too.. i don't want to spend $30 on an under eye concealer.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I love this Maybe line Age rewind concealer. I always have dark circles under my eyes and this concealer is magic in a little bottle. I love it. If you have dark circles around your eyes you definitely need to try this. I don't think I could put on my makeup without it. Totally recommend this product.
Raquel M.
Imperial Beach, CA
Hola yo soy una mujer que toda mi vida e sufrido de hojeras muy oscuras y profundas y en comprador cantida de corectores que no me funcionaban como yo deceaba hasta que una chica me dijo de ester producto lo compre y me encanto no tengo que ponerme demaciado con solo un poco me da la cobertura que ocupaba y no reseca para nada mis ojos lo recomiendo no es caro y es muy bueno para cer un producto de tienda de farmacia.
Annie A.
Beaverton, OR
This concealer is highly talked about on YouTube. I had such high hopes for this product that after the first one didn't work for me I went out and bought another. I use very little product (only under my eyes) and it's almost empty after a little over a month. I feel that the sponge tip applicator can get a little gross and unhygienic 😁 Overall it did blend out well and it didn't crease when I set it with powder.
Janet H.
North Brunswick , NJ
Okay, this is the holy grail concealer (drugstore) you can’t go wrong with this, it’s full coverage, easily blendable and buildBle . It last all night for me too. I still use this
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?