BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Ginny F.
Yes! This is a beauty must have. it's one of the best concealers drugstore or not. It works very well for acne, undereye circles, anything! It blends so well and last pretty long. I would 100% recommend this concealer to someone. It is honestly the BEST concealer. Is it a must have beauty item? Yes.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is an okay product, I mainly use it as a concealer and I feel like it does a good job under my eyes and on my forehead and cheeks but I don't find it does a very good job over my pimples. It kinda just runs over my pimples and almost amplifies them (which isn't good considering that is what I am trying to coverup). I think if you want some brightness under your eyes then this works great and it covers some under eye darkness too!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have used it daily for almost 3 years now. It's not too expensive as it is a drug store brand. It's normally $12 at a local store. It is specifically for dark circles under the eyes, so i put it there and then use as a highligher. It covers wonderfully and makes you look younger. Also lasts quite a while. Great buy! Recommend for anyone! Just because it say's anti- aging  doesn't mean it's meant for just older consumers. :)
Christine L.
Boise, ID
Being someone who has 'dark circles' under my eyes and slight redness to my cheeks, I was looking for a concealer product that wasn't to heavy. So, I decided to try this product. And, I have no regrets. I use the shade medium, and it's pretty light. So I'd recommend it for anyone whose shade is light to mid-medium toned. The texture is smooth, & blend-able. The coverage is medium/full. I'd recommend giving this a try.
Janet H.
North Brunswick , NJ
Okay, this is the holy grail concealer (drugstore) you can’t go wrong with this, it’s full coverage, easily blendable and buildBle . It last all night for me too. I still use this
Katie L.
Easily my favorite concealer! Super easy to use, cheap, works like a charm! I have pretty dark under eyes & have tried all kinds of different products, but this one works! I have very fair skin too. Easy to get off with makeup wipes.
Callie L.
Haskell, OK
Great concealer! Goes on super smooth & doesn't majorly crease like other concealers. The twist up packaging is really nice- no mess & you get the most of your product! Price point is very affordable. I will definitely purchase this again & am considering trying the foundation!
Apaala C.
Baltimore, MD
I like this concealer, I really do, I just don't think the shades are adequate. They need to come up with more shades for darker, yellow skin tones. The darkest shade, called honey is a weird gray pink color that is very unflattering. I am tan and use the neutralizer shade mixed with other concealers.
Tayler W.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this product i use it almost everyday i like the coverage and the consistency of it, it's not too watery or too matte and i don't have any issues with the product rubbing or sliding off throughout the day, i don't have intense dark circle under my eyes but they are there and i do feel like this coves it a little goes a long way with this product. the only issue i have is that i do get creasing under the eyes however i have yet to find a concealer that doesn't crease on me.
Vanessa R.
Review for: Fair more...
This is the only concealer I use because I love it sooo much I use it with my high end products and my drugstore & it is very budget friendly also you can find it at any drugstore
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?