BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this stuff! the work week is crazy for me so when i dont get a good nights sleep i always have circles under my eyes. this is like a little miracle. It brings my face back to life and you cant even tell that I had a rough night. If you have this problem too, pick this stuff up, so cheap too!
ory r.
i have the worst dark circles and this is the only concealer that works and keeps it looking natural! i dont usually use foundation but gosh dang this thing works great without it
Callie L.
Haskell, OK
Great concealer! Goes on super smooth & doesn't majorly crease like other concealers. The twist up packaging is really nice- no mess & you get the most of your product! Price point is very affordable. I will definitely purchase this again & am considering trying the foundation!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My boyfriend recently got this for me! He knows how much I love concealers and I can ever have enough! So far I love it! Must say, it's the best drug store under eye concealer I have tried! Builds good coverage and doesn't crease as long as you set it w/ powder! Probably could contour with it also!!
Tayler W.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this product i use it almost everyday i like the coverage and the consistency of it, it's not too watery or too matte and i don't have any issues with the product rubbing or sliding off throughout the day, i don't have intense dark circle under my eyes but they are there and i do feel like this coves it a little goes a long way with this product. the only issue i have is that i do get creasing under the eyes however i have yet to find a concealer that doesn't crease on me.
Carla S.
These work really well for under eyes because they don't crease nor do they dry the area. But they don't provide the thickest coverage if that is what you are looking for. Nonetheless, they still work well, especially for the price and being a drugstore item. I use two shades and find they work really well, especially in hot weather.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best concealer i have ever used! It covers my dark circles perfectly and it makes me looks brighter and better. I would have loved it if it came in it bigger bottle though. This product is very affordable which makes it better. Totally recommend this concealer, you get a lot out of the $8
Annie A.
Beaverton, OR
This concealer is highly talked about on YouTube. I had such high hopes for this product that after the first one didn't work for me I went out and bought another. I use very little product (only under my eyes) and it's almost empty after a little over a month. I feel that the sponge tip applicator can get a little gross and unhygienic 😁 Overall it did blend out well and it didn't crease when I set it with powder.
Patricia S.
Henderson , NV
I only gave this 3 out of 5 stars because it doesn't always live up to lasting through my long day with my oily skin. I do like the packaging. It is very easy to use and I like it better than a wand or pot version. I would buy this product again, however I am still on the hunt for something to last through the day.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I really love this concealer. My skin is very oily, and concealers can be tricky for me especially under the eyes. This one however, dries to almost a powder finish in my opinion and works great with my skin. The coverage is great and you can conceal or highlight with this. The color range is decent and I love how they have a neutralizer and brightener as well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?