BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My boyfriend recently got this for me! He knows how much I love concealers and I can ever have enough! So far I love it! Must say, it's the best drug store under eye concealer I have tried! Builds good coverage and doesn't crease as long as you set it w/ powder! Probably could contour with it also!!
Zoe R.
It's a really good drugstore concealer. It has great coverage, it's easy to apply, and it does a wonder for my dark circles. It does leave a bit of a caked up feeling on my face though, and it also leaves behind some creases under my eye. All in all, it's a nice concealer and it matches its price.
Arielle M.
South Boston, MA
Full disclosure: this was my first drugstore purchase for a concealer. I typically always stick to luxury brands for concealer and foundation so my skin looks natural. But on a whim I gave this a spin -- I'm SO glad I did! It's absolutely on par with every luxury concealer I've tried. Hooked for life!
Chelsie L.
I love this concealer! It works so well for me, I use it on my under eyes & in my t-zone. I have noticed that the product starts to dry in the under eye area before I am done putting the product all over. It gets kinda hard to blend without using a moist beauty blender. Other than that, coverage is great & very buildable.
Vanessa R.
Review for: Fair more...
This is the only concealer I use because I love it sooo much I use it with my high end products and my drugstore & it is very budget friendly also you can find it at any drugstore
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really love this concealer. It glides on easy, and is very blendable. I also like how it doesn't crease much and also doesn't feel to heavy or cakey. Only issue is its a little light coverage so it doesn't do the best job at hiding my darkness under eyes. but for the price it is really spectacular.
Annie A.
Beaverton, OR
This concealer is highly talked about on YouTube. I had such high hopes for this product that after the first one didn't work for me I went out and bought another. I use very little product (only under my eyes) and it's almost empty after a little over a month. I feel that the sponge tip applicator can get a little gross and unhygienic 😁 Overall it did blend out well and it didn't crease when I set it with powder.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
This is one product that I always have on hand & I pray they never discontinue! Used in the lightest shade, on me, it covers my dark circles perfectly & leaves the most gorgeous highlight! This will remain on Auto Buy for my Dry/Aging Skin for years to come & the price just can't be beat!
Katie L.
Easily my favorite concealer! Super easy to use, cheap, works like a charm! I have pretty dark under eyes & have tried all kinds of different products, but this one works! I have very fair skin too. Easy to get off with makeup wipes.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
It is rare for me to really dislike a product but I was not a fan of this. The color that I bought is about the same shade as I usually buy in my concealers but when I used it, it looked so yellow and discolored. I did not like the way that it blended and it also creased under my eye. I always use a primer under my makeup so I was very surprised at the outcome of this product since I've heard so many people rave about it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?