BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Mila C.
Hoover
I find this to be a great dupe for Shape Tape.  It is thinner and does not settle into my fine lines even after a long day of wear.  It applies with ease and I fell in love with how seamlessly it blends.  There was a slight learning curve for me on the sponge tip applicator.  I ended up dotting it where I normally dot concealer and blending it with my beauty blender.  This is a great product for the price.
Brandy D.
Melbourne, KY
I love this stuff, this is one of my go to products!
Goes on smooth lasts all day, this stuff is life changing, it also helps will the skin, makes it smoother, and healthier feeling.
Sitha O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this concealer by far for my under eyes. It's not drying at all and covers my under eyes without creasing throughout the day. Also it's great for highlighting. It's the perfect color for me. I have to take one star down because the sponge applicator is messy. It's get all over the cap and the sides of the inner top part. All and all great drugstore product for your under eyes and highlighting other parts of your face.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
This has been the only concealer that works for my dark circles! I have very pale skin and bad dark circles and this does the trick every time (: you won't find a better concealer out there. And you can't beat the price. I have back ups for days. I would completely doe if they stopped making this concealer.
Sivan r.
This is what makes me not look like a sleep deprived zombie. It is great for under-eye brightening (and as a secret i sometimes use it all over my face if i am in a rush. So easy to apply!!!). I had a friend who didn't react the best to it but i usually have very sensitive skin and i didn't have any problems.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I've seen people rave about this concealer for years and I never brought myself to trying it out because I thought the applicator would get gross before I could use up all the product. But I finally decided to get it and I'm so glad I did! This concealer blends out like a dream and lasts so long and looks amazing!
Amber L.
Review for: Fair more...
I can be kind of a makeup snob and I typically don't buy drugstore brands, but this stuff is amazing. If you watch makeup vloggers on YouTube you'll see them pretty much all use this. People who say that it sucks at blending aren't doing it right. You still have to blend the edges with a beauty blender/brush/finger.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
This concealer is amazing! I love how affordable it is and you can definitely build with it! The fact that its a drug store product is great and it is long lasting and very easy to blend and apply. i would absolutely recommend this product out. i would most definitely  buy another one.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
This is the only non-cruelty free makeup product I continue to use. I have terrible undereye problems: circles, dark shadows, and dry, flaky skin. There isn't another concealer I've found (yet) that I can even use in that area. I'm going to sample a few cruelty free brands, but if they don't work out, I may come back to this.
Ann F.
Saint Peter, MN
I have to say I love this product. I have been using for about 6 months and love that I go from zombie mom to a pretty looking 31 year old again. When I wear this and the instant age concealer I have actually been carded because people don't think I am even 18. That is some results that make me feel awesome!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?