BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Monique C.
Absolutely love this concealer! It does eliminate dark circles (which are moderate on me) but it also is one of the two drug store concealers I've tried that doesn't crease under my eyes after I have set it. The only con to me is the doing tip applicator. I'm not a huge fan. I'd rather a doe foot applicator.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I've seen people rave about this concealer for years and I never brought myself to trying it out because I thought the applicator would get gross before I could use up all the product. But I finally decided to get it and I'm so glad I did! This concealer blends out like a dream and lasts so long and looks amazing!
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I just recently started using this product and I really, really, really, like it. In fact, this is probably one of my favorite dark circle concealer treatments. Its light weight, blends well, and is easy to apply. It does not however work well for blemishes. I will continue to buy this product in the future.
Ann F.
Saint Peter, MN
I have to say I love this product. I have been using for about 6 months and love that I go from zombie mom to a pretty looking 31 year old again. When I wear this and the instant age concealer I have actually been carded because people don't think I am even 18. That is some results that make me feel awesome!
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I heard about this product in a commercial and also when watching my favorite beauty gurus on youtube so I decided to try it out. I personally love the formula and the consistency. I had the color honey, it really does hide my imperfections under my eyes and it also acts like a highlighter giving me that natural light that hits my face. I would recommend it to anyone looking in hiding their under eye circles, it really does work.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
This concealer is amazing! I love how affordable it is and you can definitely build with it! The fact that its a drug store product is great and it is long lasting and very easy to blend and apply. i would absolutely recommend this product out. i would most definitely  buy another one.
Andrea D.
I just purchased this concealer from Ulta the other day because I've seen it in so many YouTube tutorials and decided to give it a try. I picked the light/medium shade since I have a medium tan complexion. I love it!! I use it under my eyebrows and highlighting parts on my face. The sponge tip applicator is perfect for applying and blending and doesn't leave any streaks. I always use primer and haven't noticed any caking. Love it!
Heather F.
Peru, NY
This is the only non-cruelty free makeup product I continue to use. I have terrible undereye problems: circles, dark shadows, and dry, flaky skin. There isn't another concealer I've found (yet) that I can even use in that area. I'm going to sample a few cruelty free brands, but if they don't work out, I may come back to this.
Julie T.
Yess

I love this concealer!! Worth the price, it covered up my dark circles and is very easy to blend. The only problem I had was that a lot product seemed to be absorbed in the applicator and it fell off. I think this is great but never notice any results from the "treatment" part.
Rachel B.
Costa Mesa, CA
After hearing so many rave reviews about this concealer on Youtube, I for sure had to purchase it! However, this did not work at all for me. The application was smooth and easy and the formula was super creamy! However once I blended out the concealer, it settled into my fine lines and made me look haggard. Maybe I picked up a bad one, or I need to find a better way to apply it-but otherwise I would not recommend this concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?