BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• Is this good for young people too?276 Answers
  • If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for more than 5 years now, by far one of the best drug store concealers I have tried. It's very easy to apply and easy to blend.
Isamar L.
I do like this very much I like the applicator sponge it's easy to apply and does cover my dark circles .. i love how it conceals and brightens my under eye .. if your looking for a concealer that brightens and goes on smooth then you should give this a try ... when I'm doing a full glam face i use this !!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Im sure we already know that this is an amazing concealer so im not really gling to review it im just gonna give you my skin background and let you decide if this is right for you because I love this by the way. I have super dry skin with occasional dry patches. I dont have lots to cover but I do have dark circles. And I use the shade light
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
God created this from heaven! I love this! It's so light weight and the coverage is awesome! I use it to cover my blemishes and also use it to highlight! This is my favorite concealer! It's very high-end for something that's in the drugstore!
Jenna L.
Gilbert, AZ
Let me tell you about this amazinggggggggggggg product. The product does cover up my dark circles, but by the time I get home they have shown through a little bit. Mine are vary dark so tat is understandable. The packaging isn't the most confident though, so not my absolute favorite, the sponge can hold so much bacteria and other junk. I will still buy this again just because it covers well, and the sponge is removable!
Heidi J.
Libertyville, IL
I usually love Maybelline products, but this product I don't love. You can still see lines under my eyes after using this. If you have raccoon eyes like I do, I wouldn't recommend purchasing this. Yes it can be easy to blend and yes it does come out thick. Yes of course it's under $10 but I won't be repurchasing this again.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I bought his product on a whim was desperate for a good concealer and what a find. It goes on my skin so smoothly , it has wonderful coverage, it is in a price range I can afford. I have repurchased 3 times already and will continue to do so, I have recommended to many friends.
Tiarrah V.
Tacoma, WA
Honestly I have been using this for as long as I can remember. It is hands down the best concealer I have ever used. This concealer, in my opinion, is better than the high end brands! It does not crease like most concealers do and it brightens up your face like a fallen angel! It's a definite must buy!!!
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
I always love a great drugstore concealer!! This one stays true to the label. I count on easy staples for my daily routine, and this is a definite must-have!! Stays on with a light finish leaving a natural appearance as well as feel. This concealer also has amazing coverage without using too much product.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
As a mom of two small boys, I have some dark circles. I've tried lots of different concealers but this is definitely my bargain favorite. It helps cover the circles without caking or looking too heavy. It feels good on. I set with some loose powder, and I'm good to go all day.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?