BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
First - this is a great concealer. I've a big fan of the formula and it's a great medium-full coverage concealer and it's easy to blend into foundation.

That being said, I'm really not a fan of the packaging and I feel like that's most of what you're paying for. The bottle only holds .11 ounces and a lot of the product dries up in the applicator. It's also difficult to get the product out, especially when you're first using it after opening.
Lauren A.
Phoenix, AZ
Now, I've always been skeptical of how amazing drugstore products can be. However, I was very impressed with how this concealer applied. It was pretty full coverage, it covered my dark circles. The sponge applicator applied it beautifully! I would definitely repurchase and recommend! Do not sleep on this product!
Nikky P.
Henderson, NV
One of my absolute fav drug store concealers. I have dark under eye circles and this little guy seems to do the trick. You can build this product up for super full coverage. I usually swipe/apply with the sponge applicator on the tip of the product they go in with my beauty blender and really blend out the product. If you're in a crunch you can get away with just using the tip application. <- another one of my fav things about this product.
S H.
Haslett, MI
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I really have wanted to make this product work for me but after having tried it a few times I have to give up on it. It does a decent job color correcting some of the darkness under my eye but my main complaint is that it dries out my undereye area. This is the only concealer I've tried that dries it out so much. I have combo oily skin and am in my late 20's and this made my undereye look dry and it accentuated (or created!) any fine lines I might have.
Emma L.
Kansas City, KS
This concealer is full coverage and covers blemishes like a dream. The packaging is very innovative, with a sponge-like applicator. This blends out perfectly. The concealer I used to use- true match- wasn't my shade, had I used it in the summer. I recommend both of these concealers completely.
Van Averie S.
I tried this because one of my girlfriends insisted. Soo yes I like it because it really brightens my #undereye but it's not blending much on my skin even if I put a primer so Im not sure. But I still use it until I find the right #concealer for me.
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite go to concealer . I have the medium 30 it
Has been a miracle concealer it does what it states
I have intense dark circles when I use it not only the puffiness goes away but the dark circles gets minimize . I do notice it can be use as a good highlighter only if you know where to contour certain areas . The micro applicator
Is best aides I've seen . Other than that it does runs out quick and it is expensive .
Marissa R.
I absolutely love this concealer for under my eyes. I'm guilty of those awful dark circles and this concealer covers any imperfections on my face without caking up over my foundation.
Wendy T.
I really like this concealer and I have several. It really works well giving me the coverage I need and is light upon application. It is not heavy or greasy. It gives ample coverage and is easy to spread and blend. Unlike most concealers, it does look noticeable when I use it, it doesn't crease. And it doesn't emphasize my dry patches as much as my other creamy concealers do. For a drug store brand, I definitely recommend it.
Rachel B.
Costa Mesa, CA
After hearing so many rave reviews about this concealer on Youtube, I for sure had to purchase it! However, this did not work at all for me. The application was smooth and easy and the formula was super creamy! However once I blended out the concealer, it settled into my fine lines and made me look haggard. Maybe I picked up a bad one, or I need to find a better way to apply it-but otherwise I would not recommend this concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?