BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
rylee b.
Lake Stevens, WA
This stuff is great! I use it mainly for under and around my eyes as I always have giant bags under them. It works super well. And I really like the applicator. Honestly I hate having makeup all over my fingers and this keeps everything nice and clean. Coverage is great and it blends and absorbs nicely.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
It works great as a concealer-- it provides great coverage. The color blends easily with my skin tone. It's nice and compact so I always carry one with me daily in my cosmetics bag in my purse just in case.. it has come in handy quite a few times. Life saving in those moments of dire need! I don't necessarily like the sponge tip applicator so I normally always use a brush to blend, but when on the go I normally have to use my fingers because the sponge just doesn't do the actual product justice.
Alex K.
love this concealer! It is better than a lot of other high-end products! It lasts throughout the day and never gets cakey.  It is very easy to blend with many different skin tones! The packaging is perfect for an easy application and I have bought multiple times over and over. This is my go to concealer!!
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
Everyone was hyping and raving about this product so I bought one for me and my sister. We both have hereditary dark circles. She has dry breakout prone skin, and she really loves it. I have combination/oily skin, and it isn't the worst or best I've ever used. It is a light to medium coverage but it leaves dry looking patches under my eyes which I rarely get. I also don't feel like it helped get rid of my dark circles or anything, and I went through two of them just to give it a real chance.
Tara R.
I love this product!!! Not only does it hide what I needit to hide, it also goes on extremely easy and it doesnt just sit ontop of my skin or powdery look like most concealers do. The only thing that seems strange is the sponge isnt able to be cleaned. But all in all I will continue buying this product.
Bethany R.
Reedley, CA
This concealer is so easy to use. I apply it (sparingly) with the applicator and blend using the tips of my ring fingers. Just a gentle "dabbing" does the trick. I have very oily skin but this concealer does not crease or fade. I got the color "fair" and I have a medium skin tone. I will probably get the next shade up once I get more sun this summer. I have and would recommend to anyone looking for a good under eye concealer.
Glam D.
Affordable and works well. Although its a lightweight formula the coverage is great, and it does not crease. I use the neutralizing color which is light with strong golden yellow tone. I LOVE this product for everyday wear. I feel it really brightens my face and under eye no matter how tired I might be
Norah C.
Kent, OH
I had heard rave reviews of this concealer for years before I tried it out. I'm glad I picked it up. I got the brightening shade to help "erase" my dark circles. However, I noticed that over time, this product was making me break out near the bridge of my nose. I never break out there and the only new product I was using was this one. I love the effect of this concealer, but I will not repurchase because it caused breakouts.
Vincenza F.
Love, love this concealer! I have really, really dark circles and this covers them beautifully! It's super light weight so it doesn't feel cakie at all! This is has been my go to concealer (and trust me, I have tried many different ones including high end ones). You also can't beat the price! Affordable and it absolutely works! It's been a win win for me!
Jeanette V.
Dallas
I've been using this concealer for the past two years already and it has become one of my holy grail products! The application is so smooth! Unfortunately I have fine lines under my eyes and this concealer will crease from time to time, but a little powder always does the trick! I love the coverage that it has to offer (medium to full coverage) and I tend to use the neutralizer shade because it not only conceals but it highlights as well!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?