BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kelli P.
Las Vegas
This concealor is definitely a go-to for a lot of people, but that is not the case for me. I have really dark circles so I prefer a thicker, more waterproof formula. I find that the thin formula does not cover my dark circles at all. So if you're someone who is not worried about covering dark circles and just needs to brighten their under eye area, this might work for you.
Mikayla M.
For a "drug store" makeup brand..this little stick of concealer is amazing! I use it as suggested, under my eyes and then blend with a beauty blender and "bake" with a banana powder.. It looks lovely when finished! Be sure and get a shade a little lighter than your skin and use sparingly, and it should do wonders for you!
Jonnie S.
I don't understand the hype of this concealer. There are much better drugstore concealers out there. This comes off so sheer that I feel as if it can easily be swiped off. The applicator as a sponge also feels unsanitary to me. This product does nothing for me. Maybe best for dry or aged skin. Still wouldn't recommend.
Joanna J.
Las Vegas, NV
YouTube gurus have raved about this product so I thought I had to try it out. This is a good under eye concealer. It is a nice thick yet not cakey texture, it doesn't sink into fine lines, and for the most part covers your dark circles. However, I feel that I must have deep dark dungeons under my eyes for dark circles or something, because this concealer did not completely erase my dark circles. It definitely helped but didn't completely conceal.
Pamela S.
Best drug store concealer there is hands down . The price is great and it really covers everything .. I hate when concelear cakes up and creases in your lines but this one does not do that. I watched a lot of reviews and was a little hesitant but I grabbed it anyway and I'm glad I did this has become my everyday make up
Rubi F.
Absolutely gets rid of dark eye and redness so easily to use.you do have to put a bit on though. Pros are though that it works great. You can buildup on this product and the stick is easy to use.packaging is great. And I would definitely buy again.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not only do I use this product for my under eye dark circles but I am able to use this for blemishes.

When I use this on my dark circles I sweep this under my eyes and use my finger to blend it out, then put some setting powder over it and BAM its set.

It does cover blemishes that I have so that is even better. It also does take away the puffiness from under my eyes.

When I wake up early to go some where I usually use this for that reason.

It is sold at CVS, Walgreen, Target and maybe WalMart<--Not sure
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
This is the BEST drugstore under eye concealer, period. I had my doubts that Maybelline could be behind such a great produc, but the hype is right. Great long lasting coverage, creamy consistency that doesn't cake and no creasing. Worth every penny!
Melissa R.
I bought the Honey instead of Medium by accident, but it works just fine for me, I can tell you that this corrector is magic. I can increase their coverage by applying a little more, but actually takes effect with a single pass. I bought it for the second time now in the Medium tone, and I'll buy again when it´s finished.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
I personally tend to get really dark circles under my eyes and while this did reduce the appearance of them, it didn't completely erase them; HOWEVER, this makes for a really really good highlighter because it's not too cakey and has medium coverage. Not what it was supposed to be used for, but hey it still works right?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?