BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Ashley A.
Ocala, FL
My ultimate fav is the fitme concealor, but this stuff is AH MAZINGGG!! Especially for me being a mom of a toddler it takes a way those zombie eyes but be careful not to apply to much it can cake up use a little at a time. I would definitely recommend it make sure to set it with your favorite powder and boomm good to go

michelle L.
I am usually very picky with choosing a concealer or finding the prefect one, but this one is my absolute favorite! The first time I started using this I was amazed of the coverage and how it doesn't make me crease. This is my daily go to concealer and I've gone through many bottles already.It's so easy to apply and blend no problem at all. I always recommend this concealer to my friends and family. I will never trade this for any other concealer.
Mikayla M.
For a "drug store" makeup brand..this little stick of concealer is amazing! I use it as suggested, under my eyes and then blend with a beauty blender and "bake" with a banana powder.. It looks lovely when finished! Be sure and get a shade a little lighter than your skin and use sparingly, and it should do wonders for you!
Melissa R.
I bought the Honey instead of Medium by accident, but it works just fine for me, I can tell you that this corrector is magic. I can increase their coverage by applying a little more, but actually takes effect with a single pass. I bought it for the second time now in the Medium tone, and I'll buy again when it´s finished.
Kim G.
Claremont, CA
It is very easy to use! It has a thin consistency so it's very easy to blend. I would say it has light to medium coverage, which is enough for me for everyday basis. Even when my under eyes are dry, I can use this product without my under eyes looking dry and cakey. The only complaint I have is the packaging. The part you use for winding up the product cracked but I am still able to use it just harder to wind up.
Sabrina M.
This product is amazing! It's not Cakey under the eyes and it's very long lasting. I love the packaging, I know some people are worried about contaminating the product by using the sponge but it's easy to take it off! Comes in many shades however the lightest one isn't light enough for my fair/pale skin that's why I only gave this 4 stars.
Alexandra N.
This concealer is great! It's really easy to apply and I use the soft end to blend it in as well. I use this under my eyes after using foundation most of the time. If I have any pimples I will use a thicker concealer and then use this to match the color and make it extra concealing! I would highly recommend to others!
Ruby C.
I like the brightness this gives the under eye area, but I do not feel it covers dark circles. It is very light so I layer this with my thicker concealer that covers dark circles. Applying after your normal dark circle combatting concealer apply this and you will be amazed! Apply it alone and you will be let down. Would definitely repurchase! BTW if you want a yellow toned concealer/highlight to really brighten then get the shade "neutralizer"
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
I bought this product with really high expectations. It didn't totally suck, but I don't know if I'd buy it again. It was hard for me to get product out, and after a week of having it the sponge ripped. I stopped using it and threw it again because it was broken. The product wasn't terrible but I wasn't a fan of the packaging
Noelia N.
Bronx, NY
Great concealer to rock natural-looking makeup. I love how it helps to cover my dark circles, but doesn't look heavy. The only downside is the flashback 😫 It's bomb just don't use it at night. The packaging is awesome, not wasting of product. ☺️
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?