BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Joanna J.
Las Vegas, NV
YouTube gurus have raved about this product so I thought I had to try it out. This is a good under eye concealer. It is a nice thick yet not cakey texture, it doesn't sink into fine lines, and for the most part covers your dark circles. However, I feel that I must have deep dark dungeons under my eyes for dark circles or something, because this concealer did not completely erase my dark circles. It definitely helped but didn't completely conceal.
Melanie S.
This is one of the best concealer so have used so far it is really good and really eraser my dark circles it is effective I really like the applicator and is a really good drugstore concealer the one bad thing about it is the price a bit pricey for a drugstore concealer but is really good and a good cheaper product than others and more effective than most high end concealers.
Dawn U.
Thi product seems to last a long time. The color selection has a great variety and I found my ideal shade. I love the coverage and blendability of this product especially for my under eye circles. The sponge applicator eventually seems a bit unsanitary after a ton of uses but I can get over it by dabbing it on my hand and applying with a brush. The price is a bot steep but can be overlooked because of how long the product itself lasts for use.
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
I love this in the shade "Brightener"! It corrects the discoloration in my under eyes and eyelids really well. I wear this every single day, whether it's the only makeup I wear, or if I wear it over my regular yellow-toned concealer/highlighter. It has great coverage and a thin formula, so it's barely detectable on the skin!
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
I personally tend to get really dark circles under my eyes and while this did reduce the appearance of them, it didn't completely erase them; HOWEVER, this makes for a really really good highlighter because it's not too cakey and has medium coverage. Not what it was supposed to be used for, but hey it still works right?
Amanda P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best concealer, especially for those with dry skin/dark circles. It comes out super easy from the sponge tip and blends seamlessly. It's best for under eye/highlighting use. It is amazing for people who tend to dry out under their eyes, and fight caking. There are tons of colors to pick from and they actually carry a shade light enough for me to highlight with! For the money you are getting an amazing value! Would recommend to all!
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not only do I use this product for my under eye dark circles but I am able to use this for blemishes.

When I use this on my dark circles I sweep this under my eyes and use my finger to blend it out, then put some setting powder over it and BAM its set.

It does cover blemishes that I have so that is even better. It also does take away the puffiness from under my eyes.

When I wake up early to go some where I usually use this for that reason.

It is sold at CVS, Walgreen, Target and maybe WalMart<--Not sure
Cricket K.
This is a GREAT "go-to" product! This whole "eraser" line is, actually. It conceals quite well, without flaking or looking caked on. It LASTS through the day, and it washes off well without clogging pores. I love this line. It's a little harder to peg the color tone right, but once you find what works, stick with it.
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Medium more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer I like it so much , is perfect 👌🏻 and it’s my favorite concealer . 100% full cover in face... bye ojeras 🤪
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I have purchased this concealer many times. It is affordable and the product itself is brilliant. It has excellent coverage and looks very natural on the skin and under the eyes. I'm not a huge fan of the packagijng. The sponge holds too much product and seems unsanitary to me. I have also had containers in which the twist up didn't work and I couldn't get any product out. That has only happened once but I figured it comes with the low price point.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?