BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Melanie S.
This is one of the best concealer so have used so far it is really good and really eraser my dark circles it is effective I really like the applicator and is a really good drugstore concealer the one bad thing about it is the price a bit pricey for a drugstore concealer but is really good and a good cheaper product than others and more effective than most high end concealers.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I have no idea how to match this to my face, nor do I use if for the purpose of hiding my dark circles (I use Korean SkinFood Salmon concealer for that) but let me tell you how AMAZING this in the "Illuminator" color is my holy grain highlight. Its not sparkly, it isn't too white, blends to my skin instead of looking caked on. If you can't find your color, don't be afraid to try lighter ones for highlights or even too dark for subtle contour!
Danielle L.
Hands down my favorite drugstore concealer! It brightens the under eye area and is also great for highlighting other parts of the face. I typically apply with the sponge applicator that it comes with then blend with a concealer brush. I've tried applying it with a beauty blender and I feel as if I don't get as good of coverage.
Alyssa Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I really love this under eye concealer! It is super creamy and pigmented without being drying. It is definitely a buildable coverage, and very easy to blend out! It doesn’t leave dry patches or any crease especially set with a setting powder. I use color fair and I have a light/medium complexion, it really makes me under eyes look super bright and awake without looking over done. I really love this one and you can not beat the price! A plus rating for me!
michelle L.
I am usually very picky with choosing a concealer or finding the prefect one, but this one is my absolute favorite! The first time I started using this I was amazed of the coverage and how it doesn't make me crease. This is my daily go to concealer and I've gone through many bottles already.It's so easy to apply and blend no problem at all. I always recommend this concealer to my friends and family. I will never trade this for any other concealer.
Alisa S.
Wilmington, Nc
I have used this concealer a lot since it came out (I've gone through about 3). I use it for my under eyes and highlight areas just to give a bit more highlight. When set with a powder it doesn't crease all day. Id put this product up against a lot of high end concealers. Even some very well known youtubers swear by it!
Amanda P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best concealer, especially for those with dry skin/dark circles. It comes out super easy from the sponge tip and blends seamlessly. It's best for under eye/highlighting use. It is amazing for people who tend to dry out under their eyes, and fight caking. There are tons of colors to pick from and they actually carry a shade light enough for me to highlight with! For the money you are getting an amazing value! Would recommend to all!
Hannah K.
I love love love this concealer. I usually use this to conceal my dark circles and it does a pretty good job. The formula is not too thick so it doesn't cake up easily. It's very easy to maintain. The only con I would point out is the spongey tip. I'm not sure how sanitary it is but the great product makes up for it!
Vika R.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Love this stuff for drugstore brand concealer! I use this all the time, even on nights out! I usually save my expensive makeup (think Sephora, Mac, etc) for special events and use drugstore makeup for daily wear, but I use this baby regardless. You can't beat the price for the quality, honestly. It's a great formula, not too heavy and not too light, so it covers up dark circles and brightens without looking cakey. I use this under my eyes to highlight and also on my nose and forehead when I contour. Love this stuff!
Kim G.
Claremont, CA
It is very easy to use! It has a thin consistency so it's very easy to blend. I would say it has light to medium coverage, which is enough for me for everyday basis. Even when my under eyes are dry, I can use this product without my under eyes looking dry and cakey. The only complaint I have is the packaging. The part you use for winding up the product cracked but I am still able to use it just harder to wind up.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?