BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Jordy N.
Ankeny, IA
This is a pretty good concealer. It is a good choice for beginners starting and trying new make up. I used to use this a lot until I would upgrade to more high-end products. It works really well though and it is super inexpensive. It has a great consistency and is super easy to blend after applied. I do recommend to others.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I love this concealer because it has great coverage. I use it for my undereye and to highlight. Glides on super well and is very easy to blend in. When you open it for the first time, you have to twist it a lot so that the product gets on the sponge. I got the big version and I think I want to get the smaller version next.
lindsey s.
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is a dupe for Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat . I love the color and coverage, but not the packaging. At some point the sponge usually comes off anyway so I just rip it off and dispense the product onto the back of my hand so I can dot it under my eyes, on my forehead, and below my contour and then blend. Surprisingly high priced for a drugstore product but this is one of my favourite highlighting concealers.
Brandy W.
I love this product! I use it everytime I do my makeup! it last all day long! I use it for under the eyes! it's amazing! well worth the money! works great for brightening up the under eye and goes on smoothly! I recommend this product it's a must have!
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
If you are looking for something that is easy to apply, and will help with your under eye darkness, DO NOT GET THIS. I repeat DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I used this around my eyes the first time a few days ago and had irritation so bad it felt like my skin around my eyes was burning until this morning... and that's even with washing the product off right after applying, and rinsing my eyes out. My eyes were bright red and puffy almost all day the first day, and nothing I applied for foundation or concealer helped :(

Now I am not known to have very sensitive eyes either, so the fact that this burned my eyes that bad, for that long, should really say something about what is in this product... and how bad it is for your skin.
Alexis C.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my two ride or die concealers.  It gives great coverage, but doesn't look cakey at all, nor do I need to set it with powder because it doesn't crease on me.  I wear this on my no makeup makeup days.  However, I only wear it under my eyes because it breaks me out.  I'm on my 4th or 5th tube!
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Okay so I love this and honestly only have one bad thing to say about them and that is they need more shades! I love the packing and that it comes with like a sponge on it. It works so good on my bags and sometimes I just wear this without anything else! my friend recommended it to me and I would abouselty recommended it to others
Ruby M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Great coverage! Doesn't look chalky and doesn't settle in the lines. Instantly makes you look better. I have been using it a long time and def recommend to everyone.
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
Honestly I love this concealer. I tried it first when I jacked it out of my mum's makeup bag but I love the way the applicator helped it glide on. I did have to use an additional blender to blend the concealer into my makeup but I found that the concealer had great coverage and covered my dark circles and redness very well.
Stephanie P.
putting this out there first I don't like the sponge on it. I feel like its really unhygienic. The actual product its self is very nice. I have the brightening one and it does a great job ( I am very pale usually the lightest color in foundations, powders, and concealers. I don't really have dark circles so I can't attest to how it covers those. I do know I like how it covers my blemishes, but once again the sponge freaks me out, so i try to rub the concealer on the back of my hand first and then dab it onto my pimples. all in all its a good concealer the price is good, but if the sponge freaks you out it may not be for you.. when i finish the tube I am working on I am gonna rip the sponge off and see what it looks like/ if I can use it without the sponge next time I buy one.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?