BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Wanda Raquel O.
This one do the job. Love the applicator and all variety make it easy to find my tone. After foundation I seal my under eyes areas with my Maybelline age rewind concealer with elf under eye luminous powder.
Ashley R.
Tulare , CA
This is one of the best drug store concealers I’ve tried. It covers dark spots or under eyes like a champ. I’ve tried different concealers but i always come back to this one because the coverage is amazing.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Shout out to Maybelline for finnally releasing brown girl friendly shades in this line of concealers. This product is easy to apply with the sponge applicator. I like that you only need to twist the product to apply. It goes on with a creamy consistently that is easy to blend. The formula really brightens and conceals. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good affordable drugstore concealer.
Shanae A.
I have the brightening shade and love the texture and it does a good job correcting my dark under eyes. I really want to get my hands on the lightest concealer shade though but I can't ever find it locally!
johana e.
Review for: Ivory, Fair more...
Hands down one of the best drugstore concealer there is. The sponge glides so effortlessly across your skin and blends out like a dream. Its not super high coverage but it does cover. I don't typically wear foundation so I just add a little bit of this under my eyes, down the middle of my nose, my chin, my forehead, and anywhere I have a little redness and its the perfect amount of coverage for me!
Breanna M.
Johnson City
Review for: Golden more...
I love this concealer. I have purchased it twice now. I have aging skin, and this isn’t drying under my eyes. It doesn’t settle in my fine line & wrinkles at all. Since I have been using this I haven’t picked up my Shape Tape one time. I tried using this as an eyeshadow base, but that didn’t work to good for me. As for the under eyes, I recommend this to everyone. It’s very affordable & looks great! I use it with all of my high end foundation & have never had a problem with it.
Jillian L.
Parkville , MD
This product works alright, but I do feel like it could provide more coverage. I do think I need a more appropriate color true to my skin color though as this one is a little light. I use this more for a highlighter on my upper cheeks along with applying under and around my eyes. I continue to use every day as I do feel that it helps with some coverage in combination with a light foundation and powder.
Amber J.
Shelby
It was a dang good concealer. The only thing I was not happy with was there was not as much product as I had been used to with other products. It was out within a week. Other than that the pigment is great.
Nikki M.
Georgetown , KY
This is just a no brainer concealer option. It is so so so easy to apply. It covers dark areas well with minimal creasing. It blends out well. It is soft on the skin when applied. I'd recommend it for sure!
Anna L.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
There is nothing special about this concealer. It does the job that it is supposed to and that's it. It was as if I was using any other concealer. I wasn't impressed with the results but I was happy with them.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?