BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
I have all of the different colors of these concealers! My friend got me into it and I decided to try one first and then the others and I hit pan always with most of them I LOVE all of them especially the Neutralize I think that's how its called but its great for highlighting/concealing my dark eyes! It does not erase dark circles but it looks pretty amazing in your eyes especially if you set it with powder. Best for everyday use if you wear makeup everyday!
Andrea S.
I saw very good reviews on this product and I went and try it on. One of the best makeup purchases I've done. It works wonder under your eyes as a concealer. I love how it would blend very easily without leaving tour face cakey. Highly recommend it. Plus it is at a very good price and you can find it in almost all of the drugstores!
Stephanie C.
I absolutely love this concealer! It covers my dark circles and is so easy to use! It blends beautifully with my foundation and adds a little highlight as well. At first, I was hesitant to try it because I thought it was a bit pricey for the size but it's totally worth it! Definitely a must have and I will continue to repurchase
Karlee R.
Yorba Linda
It's a pretty good product it does OK medium coverage and you deafly want to get a wire shade for your face that's later than your foundation and I like how it's pretty thin but they got us a time and I just over all and would buy it again
Robin C.
Hands down one of the best drugstore concealers I have used (and I have a lot). I use it many ways, as it's very blendable. As a concealer, a highlighter (in a lighter shade) when I want to contour with bronzer and run out the door. Best of all, I'm not allergic to it. I keep an extra one on hand at all times. My skin profile is 40+, fair/light skin tone, normal/dry skin, a few dark spots, a few wrinkles, highly allergic to most powder products and fragrances.
Kristin P.
New Rochelle, NY
I am always on the look out for a new concealer that gets the job done without any problems and I may have found it finally. This concealer not only covers my under eye circles but doesn't get stuck in the creases or trap my mascara on it. As a bonus it lasts all day! As you can see it's almost finished and I'm ready to run to the store to buy a replacement!
Bonnie D.
This is one of my favorite under eye concealers. The formula is light weight and goes so smoothly. I also the the puff applicator for apply the concealer. It has very little scent and is Made in Canada. I think this is one of the best under eye concealers for the price.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
This is one of the only products I will use for concealing under eye circles. Its so light weight and it matches my skin tone nicely. Its great for mature skin as it does not really settle into fine lines and its nice and creamy. You can either use the sponge applicator or rip it off and just rub it between your fingers and apply.
Ronnie H.
Ewa Beach, HI
Review for: Fair more...
Best concealer at the drug store for sure. Very similar to the tarte™ shape tape contour concealer. It's full coverage for sure, but very light weight. Doesn't crease under the eye. Doesn't dry down too fast. Would recommend to any skin type. Definitely will be repurchasing this again and again.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
This is the best under eye concealer I've tried, as far as color and coverage. The applicator is difficult to work with at times, and I feel uneasy about the fact I can't wash it, so I use my fingers or a brush. When first applied, it looks great. However, it seems to quickly settle into fine lines and creases, acting like spotlight on my flaws. While it isn't runny or greasy, it does feel a bit heavier than I like, but I am willing to accept that for good coverage.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?